SC Lottery Winner Claims 1.5 billion, yes billion

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
He waited almost the whole year to claim the prize? With that kind of patience i think he's a good candidate to receive the money. I would have claimed the prize a few days after i won.

Edit: i see it was around 4 months only, not a year.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
I think winning that much money would be kind of scary. Most people wouldn't know how to manage it all so you have to hire people to help. But who do you trust? Plus I would give myself a heart attack worrying about the safety of all the people in my life I love and care for.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
He waited almost the whole year to claim the prize? With that kind of patience i think he's a good candidate to receive the money. I would have claimed the prize a few days after i won.

Edit: i see it was around 4 months only, not a year.
Ha!,,,I'd of had my kevlar w/trauma plate ballistic vest&two semiautomatic handguns strapped on,CAMPING OUT at the locked front door of the lottery office,,,IMMEDIATELY:lmao:

rags747

Reaction score
Maybe 25 cars and trucks split between 4-5 real estate investments all with the capability of housing 6-7 cars each. The balance would be substantial and I would get a huge amt of satisfaction of investing it. I think I could make it last! What say you...