Twitter: Scandrick throws shade at the Eagles

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Had to edit these tweets

Malcolm Jenkins on Orlando Scandrick’s comments: “I could give two -bleep- about people who aren’t here.” #Eagles

More from Malcolm Jenkins on Orlando Scandrick: “For us to move on as a team, we can’t have -bleep- like that in the room.”

DCBlueStar

Reaction score
He was really great. He was very fair and honest. He owned up to his mistakes. Even said he blew play on the zero coverage where Dak audibled. One thing with Scandrick is I never questioned his leadership and him being honest. He had some bad play but we could always count on him to be a dude that'd line up guys and make sure they're put in their place (on or off the field).

One thing that always sticks with me was when Jourdan Lewis came in, he took him under his wing. He and Lewis did Cowboys Hour and Scandrick told him "You're gonna be special, man... Get used to looking at the star. You're going to be here a long time."

He spoke about Malcolm Jenkins and how he's selfish, and that he left the young DBs out to dry and that you can't be doing that stuff and have a captain's patch on your chest.

I recommend watching the whole thing. Don't read the quotes. Watch it. Listen to how/what he says.

He said before the game he talked on the phone to Sean Lee for like an hour and was just praising him and congratulating and commending him on his career, his loyalty and expressed some regret that he wasn't able to finish his career with one team like Sean.

Kaiser

Reaction score
A tale of two Team Captains -

Dak Prescott after someone rips on him:

"We are focused on winning our next game".

Malcolm Jenkins after someone rips on him:

iu

Lutonio

Reaction score
Prolly because he was hugging on all of the Cowboys & talking crap about the Eagles. When your team is a bunch of soap opera divas that aren't playing very well, these types of moves are seen as positive.
If there is as much beef with Malcom Jenkins as it seems, then he was probably thanking Zeke for turning him into a speed bump on that debatable non TD run.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

I mean.. Clarence has a point.

Punk coward talks smack against Scandrick now that Scandrick is no longer there to defend himself. Scandrick was only stating the truth and verifying what leaks were already coming out from that locker from other players.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Scandrick to Cowherd just now when Cowherd said that Wentz was the better talent over Dak. "What makes Wentz the better talent?"