Twitter: Scandrick throws shade at the Eagles

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Eagles remind me of the 2008 Cowboys. I don't see this interview being their circle the wagons moment. They've got to have some pretty deep issues for there to be this much chatter.

cern

Reaction score
I really like doug as a coach i think he is really good. Hes been dealt a really tough hand. The organization is all in on wentz. But his backup qb made a sb run then the very next year went on a 4-1 run to make thebolayoffs then upset the bears at home when they were given zero chance. Now go back to that qb that has given them zero post season success and wasnt the best qb last year. Trying to get all those guys on board for wentz over foles is very very hard. They honestly will probably have to clean house of the sb vets
the eagles went the route john gruden described years ago after tampa won the super bowl. he said when you're going for it the first time, the team starts believing it can happen and everyone wants to be a part of it. but after you win it, everyone thinks they're the reason for the win.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
His appearance on Undisputed today was interesting. It sounds like he misses being in Dallas.
Seeing that segment made me respect Scandrick way more as a man. I always thought he was selfish and arrogant, but you could tell he regrets some of the things he did when he was with the Cowboys. Seems to have matured a lot.

Cmac

Reaction score
His appearance on Undisputed today was interesting. It sounds like he misses being in Dallas.
You think?......C'mon OScan…..nothing about the Commander organization that cut you? 12 years.....marginal player. C'mon OScan….no one but Dallas would touch you now.

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You think?......C'mon OScan…..nothing about the Commander organization that cut you? 12 years.....marginal player. C'mon OScan….no one but Dallas would touch you now.
The scary thing is that I could actually see them signing him.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Scandrick: “I don’t believe a thing Howie Roseman says. He’s the kind of guy that if he tells you it’s raining outside, grab a pair of shorts just in case.”

Gold

Sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
In the end, Foles should be as relevant to the Eagles as Romo is to the Cowboys.........but apparently the Ghost of Both Ballers are haunting these teams

are you suggesting the ONLY QB to get that team to a superbowl and win is equal to Romo? Thats ridiculous. Foles is basically Rocky in Philadelphia, and it will be that way until the next SB winning QB replaces him. Foles is basically all they have to hold onto.

32BellyOption

Reaction score

giphy.gif

Cmac

Reaction score
Maybe OScan speaking out because he was actually released by the Eagles.....TWICE within a 6 month span....after the Skins let him go, in a 6 month span, once. Bitter employee. He left the Skins with $1M in his pocket.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seeing that segment made me respect Scandrick way more as a man. I always thought he was selfish and arrogant, but you could tell he regrets some of the things he did when he was with the Cowboys. Seems to have matured a lot.

Same for me. I was never a fan of him as a person and thought his attitude sucked, but I can respect a man that admits his mistakes. Props to him.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Say what you will about Scandrick as a player, especially towards the end of his run here.

But I think he was always a good locker room guy as far as being honest and holding guys accountable.
I also think Scandrick has a future as an NFL coach if he wants to be. He has strong leadership abilities and is an excellent communicator with players.

I remember watching him in the NFL show “All or Nothing” in 2017 showing him speaking in team meetings. He was clearly respected by teammates and was very knowledgeable about their scheme. I would keep an eye on Scandy getting an assistant coaching gig in the near future if he wants it.