Trolling: Schedule is Out

SWG9

Reaction score
5 out 7 games mid season at home and the sixth is a neutral site game against the Jags. Take care of business there and the team should be in good shape.

Not sure why everyone always complains about the last game of the season being on the road. If Dallas executes like what they're capable of, the week 17 game will be meaningless.

In other words, Dallas has a chance to render a road divisional game moot. Pretty excited about that opportunity.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
The thing all of you are overlooking is the fact that we have at least 6 national TV appearances....ratings, people, ratings.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
So, you are suggesting--organ music--CONSPIRACY?
I realize stadiums might have other events scheduled that cause a conflict, so who knows? Conspiracy or not, it's a first.

The Washington home-and-home is the real head-scratcher. With the first game in Dallas, and the second in Washington (9th time in last 10 years) it means the Skins close the season with 3 out of 4 at home, while Dallas closes with 3 out of 4 on the road. It also gives Dallas 3 in a row at home in games 7, 8, and 9, while giving the Commanders 4 out of 5 on the road in the middle of the season.

Just switching the locations of the home-and-home between these two teams would have affected no other team, and evened out both teams' schedules.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
So placing 2nd in the division gets you the shaft huh? Nice and people don't think some have it out for Dallas

The Natural

Reaction score
First half, OK. Second half, brutal.
In terms of road schedule? Sure. But I'm looking at the quality of those last 8 games and the teams we're playing. Half of those are division games, then you get the Cardinals, Jags, Bears, and Colts. Not a juggernaut among them.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Somehow they haven't figured out how to space games out. Eagles twice in 3 week span.

lwehlers

Reaction score
this is a 6-10 schedule. we could very easily start 1-3 and finish 1-3.

tough finish to the season again the league would not have it any other way. also I also agree that this is what is going to happen to the start and end of the season. how can a team that has missed the playoffs four years in a row have five primetime games.

lwehlers

Reaction score
Like the timing of the bye. Two years in a row they get a favorable week off.

Could seriously dent the Eagirl's chances in a 2 1/2 week span.

Like the chances of stealing the opener with some new offensive wrinkles. Get 'em Linehan.

Toughest matchups are early in the schedule. Hopefully injuries wont be the deciding factor.

injuries have always been a deciding factor for this team the last ten years.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
In terms of road schedule? Sure. But I'm looking at the quality of those last 8 games and the teams we're playing. Half of those are division games, then you get the Cardinals, Jags, Bears, and Colts. Not a juggernaut among them.

I know 2014 is a different year.....but compared to cowboys the bears sure did look like a juggernaut when they whooped us last year. Cards won 10 games last year and Colts went to the playoffs and should only be better as Luck continues to grow. It's a tough schedule any way you lay it out. Hoping for the best.

The Natural

Reaction score
I know 2014 is a different year.....but compared to cowboys the bears sure did look like a juggernaut when they whooped us last year. Cards won 10 games last year and Colts went to the playoffs and should only be better as Luck continues to grow. It's a tough schedule any way you lay it out. Hoping for the best.

Look if we're scared of the Bears, Cardinals, and Colts lets just tank this year and try to get the #1 pick..Seriously

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
It's hard not to look at this schedule and wonder if our poor showing in cold Chicago had anything to do with the fact that we get so many cold weather games to end the season... But I'm not one for conspiracies.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Look if we're scared of the Bears, Cardinals, and Colts lets just tank this year and try to get the #1 pick..Seriously

Scared?? Why would I be scared, I don't have to play the games. Just making a point as I see so many folks putting down teams or taking them for granted...yet either those teams beat us last year or had a better record than we did.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Positives.

We don't have to go to NO. At least we get to play them without their immortality cheat code.

We don't have to go to AZ. Nothing good happens when we go out to the desert. Can't remember the last time they visited us.

We also get the Colts and SF at home.

really the only super tough road game is Seattle.

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
I count 12 wins BABY!!!
icon11.gif