Schedule Release is Wednesday

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I sold my season tickets right before the 2016 season, and do not regret it at all.
Saves me a lot of money, though I was able to sell tickets and made my money back, but it was such a hassle. Then it took 6 to 8 months to get that money back. I retired, and did not want the expense or the hassle of selling them.

I can be cheap, and always saved my money too, but also spend it on something I want or want to do. Selective.
But I was in half with someone, and he had to back out. I had another friend that wanted in on the, but declined, and took both seats on financially. We had them for 2 years at the old stadium, and 3 years at the new one when he had to back out. Then after 4 years of that, on my own of having them, I wanted to get rid of them. I had expensive seats. As I said, I never regretted selling them.

matter of fact I often tell my friend I had them with, especially after a loss, I am so glad I dumped the tickets. :laugh:

That was quite an adventure you and your freinds had! I know you dont regrete it now but we may be going into a new era of cowboys football that could be a sight to witness.

What about then?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Still doesnt make it any better. The prices at jerrahs world are pathetic.

90.00 for a pair of Nike sweat pants.....Not joking. That doesn't include a shirt or top. Just a decent pair of sweat bottoms. When I saw the price tag...I thought that had to be a typo and asked one of the sales ladies if that was right...maybe they added an extra zero by mistake....she just laughed. :D

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That was quite an adventure you and your freinds had! I know you dont regrete it now but we may be going into a new era of cowboys football that could be a sight to witness.

What about then?

I can pick and choose which games to go to, and just buy tickets as needed. Even if I end up paying some over face value, it is still cheaper in the long run. Who knows, maybe I will buy some season tickets again at some point. Doubt it, but won't say I will never do it again.
I am glad I did, I do not regret buying them, nor do I regret selling them.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
90.00 for a pair of Nike sweat pants.....Not joking. That doesn't include a shirt or top. Just a decent pair of sweat bottoms. When I saw the price tag...I thought that had to be a typo and asked one of the sales ladies if that was right...maybe they added an extra zero by mistake....she just laughed. :D
You can definitely get a whole decent sweat set for less than that! I can just imagin how much the sweat shirt was.

:facepalm:

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I can pick and choose which games to go to, and just buy tickets as needed. Even if I end up paying some over face value, it is still cheaper in the long run. Who knows, maybe I will buy some season tickets again at some point. Doubt it, but won't say I will never do it again.
I am glad I did, I do not regret buying them, nor do I regret selling them.

Atleast you had them. I'd like to have some one day. Sadly I live in Maryland! I actually had an old coworker who is a cowboys fan move to Texas from here. He's been there for 5 years now and has settled in nicely and enjoying those cowboys!

I love my cowboys but I dont know if I could pull a move like that. But it's the only way I'd get season tickets.

CPanther95

Reaction score
Where did this come from, I doubt that very much. Events are planned out far in advance. So the NFL will not do that because an owner request it. Jerry is senile but not so senile he wouldn't want to finish at home. as opposed to in the NE against a division rival.

The only time they trey to or use to accommodate teams, was when NFL and MLB teams shared stadiums. and then sometimes games had to be worked around the week before the games.

They accommodate many different requests each year. A lot of stadiums have difficulty turning around a stadium from a Sat bowl game to a Sunday Pro game.

AT&T must have gotten extremely efficient. They'll have the Cotton Bowl on the 28th, the Commanders on the 29th and NHL hockey on the 1st.