Twitter: Schefter: Amari Expected to Play Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by IAmLegend, Nov 10, 2019.

1. IAmLegend

IAmLegend Well-Known Member

8,360 Messages
    7,032 Likes Received
  2. gmb1

gmb1 Well-Known Member

3,464 Messages
    3,052 Likes Received
  3. ShortRound131

ShortRound131 Well-Known Member

10,457 Messages
    34,287 Likes Received
  4. ksadler1

ksadler1 Well-Known Member

2,765 Messages
    3,617 Likes Received
    Not saying Minny is a weak team, but they should beat them without Cooper. Sit him and let him heal before the Pats game...

5. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye.

21,132 Messages
    11,966 Likes Received
    Sometimes, I read posts and come away utterly baffled. Then I think it has to be me. It’s something I’m missing.

6. Idgit

Idgit Riding the Red Rocket Staff Member

56,842 Messages
    56,933 Likes Received
    That one was a head scratcher.

7. Flamma

Flamma Well-Known Member

3,804 Messages
    3,327 Likes Received
    It has some logic to it. And if Dallas was 7-1 or 8-0 I might agree. The logic is clear. Dallas can beat the Vikings without Cooper. But there's not a snowballs chance in hell they're beating the Patriots without him. A couple of problems here.

1. Dallas doesn't play the Patriots after the Vikings.
    2. I don't think Dallas will beat the Patriots with Cooper, so why take a big risk losing to the Vikings? So play Cooper and be happy if Dallas can win this one first.

JohnBoy, Techsass and buybuydandavis like this.
  8. AmariChill

AmariChill Well-Known Member

1,759 Messages
    2,465 Likes Received
    While this is great news, this could be like the Jets game. He will test the waters, but eventually sit back out. I don’t like back omens, but take this with a grain of salt....

We will need him, however. That Vikings D is going to focus on Zeke, which should open up the passing game if our WR’s don’t drop any of the passes that is.

9. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

76,362 Messages
    43,920 Likes Received
    As expected.

Techsass and Runwildboys like this.
  10. kramskoi

kramskoi Well-Known Member

2,938 Messages
    1,315 Likes Received

The Cowboys...minus Cooper better have a stellar ground game or they just won't win. We've seen how Dakota goes without at least one factor to the good. The Vikings are not cupcakes, and if Dallas and Dakota pull the same monkey sh## they pulled in the first half of the Giants game they might meet a fate similar to the one Green Bay handed to them. They have a stud RB and some stud receivers...maybe a somewhat suspect QB but they should still threaten the Cowboys in this game.

11. Typhus

Typhus Catching Catfish

3,587 Messages
    3,366 Likes Received
    Yes, Im concerned with Coop as well.
    He is the rare type of player that covers up, keeps his mouth shut, and tows the company line, even at the expense of his own health.
    This Cowboys staff loves players like that, its why I think we have had so many issues with the health of the OL, and back issues.
    I hope Coop can stay healthy, but Coop and the Cowboys are pushing it, and running on thin ice with his situation.

ksadler1 likes this.
  12. Bohuntr97

Bohuntr97 Well-Known Member

1,002 Messages
    1,103 Likes Received
    It's a conference game, we need him. Tie breakers and all.. A loss to Minn. could do more damage than a loss to the Pats in the NFC conference standings.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  13. DallasDW00ds0n

DallasDW00ds0n Well-Known Member

6,657 Messages
    4,861 Likes Received
    Minnesota?

14. buybuydandavis

buybuydandavis Well-Known Member

10,615 Messages
    9,081 Likes Received
    That's what I'm thinking too. Let's push guys for games where that extra push makes a difference on games that make a difference. Pats likely beat us with all hands on deck, and they're out of division and conference anyway.

The Vikes game is probably the 2nd most meaningful game we have left after the Eagles game. Playoff implications.

All hands on deck for the Vikes.

15. buybuydandavis

buybuydandavis Well-Known Member

10,615 Messages
    9,081 Likes Received
    Could be the head to head that knocks us out of the playoffs. Or puts us in.

Bohuntr97 and Techsass like this.
  16. Runwildboys

Runwildboys Well-Known Member

19,497 Messages
    37,073 Likes Received
    It's possible they don't use Coop as much more than a decoy, but hopefully he's actually getting healthier and not just gutting it out.

Techsass likes this.
  17. CowboysWillRise

CowboysWillRise Well-Known Member

9,219 Messages
    13,356 Likes Received
    Awesome!

I didn't want to start a whole thread about it, but anyone else sick of waiting to see the Cowboys play?

Man night games are cool and all but a bye week followed by Monday night followed by Sunday NIGHT is getting old.

Give me a 3pm or a noon game. Im not patient enough to wait until the end of the day lol. Also I have to wake up for a 24 hour shift at 330am so staying up late is gross. Ima do it though, cause GO COWBOYS.

Cover 2, IAmLegend, Typhus and 3 others like this.
  18. Runwildboys

Runwildboys Well-Known Member

19,497 Messages
    37,073 Likes Received
    That's why I use my vacation days for the days after late games. I usually have to be up by 2:30 or 3:30.

CowboysWillRise likes this.
  19. simplycowboys210

simplycowboys210 Active Member

149 Messages
    207 Likes Received
    THIS LOL. same dude same.

20. simplycowboys210

simplycowboys210 Active Member

149 Messages
    207 Likes Received
    I was just thinking that. Like there corners aren’t that good so he can just go out there and draw safety attention.

Runwildboys likes this.