Twitter: Schefter: Amari Expected to Play Tomorrow

CWR

Reaction score
That's why I use my vacation days for the days after late games. I usually have to be up by 2:30 or 3:30.

Youre a smart man. Fortunately Im a professional at broken sleep so maybe I take a nap today and count those hours towards my total.

Biggest thing is trying to even fall asleep after the adrenaline rush that is Dallas Cowboys football. Ive gotten to the point I pop a couple benadryl in the fourth quarter of the night games. Then I stand a chance of sleeping.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Youre a smart man. Fortunately Im a professional at broken sleep so maybe I take a nap today and count those hours towards my total.

Biggest thing is trying to even fall asleep after the adrenaline rush that is Dallas Cowboys football. Ive gotten to the point I pop a couple benadryl in the fourth quarter of the night games. Then I stand a chance of sleeping.
I used to try just going to bed without turning the game on, but I'd wake up every half hour and check the score. lol

simplycowboys210

Reaction score

Same. I work overseas so the time difference kills me. When I it’s night time in the states, it’s morning over here and I work nights for 13hrs so I should be sleep. So I literally force myself to stay up take sleeping pill in 4th quarter and try to pass out right after.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Same. I work overseas so the time difference kills me. When I it’s night time in the states, it’s morning over here and I work nights for 13hrs so I should be sleep. So I literally force myself to stay up take sleeping pill in 4th quarter and try to pass out right after.
Commitment! :thumbup:

Flamma

Reaction score
It's a conference game, we need him. Tie breakers and all.. A loss to Minn. could do more damage than a loss to the Pats in the NFC conference standings.

Without a doubt. Especially when I look at the standings. Everybody keeps saying the winner of the NFC East is the only team making the playoffs from that division. Not so. Both can make the playoffs. Which, like you said, games against teams like the Vikings could mean in or out of the playoffs if you don't win the Div.

Cowboys and Eagles are right there with the Panthers, Vikings, Seahawks, and Rams. And the two NFC East teams are spotted a minimum of 4 games in their division.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Sometimes, I read posts and come away utterly baffled. Then I think it has to be me. It’s something I’m missing.

Maybe/most likely l'm reading too much into it, but we're half way thru the season and Cooper (health-wise) is not healthy. Yes, l realize that alot of players are dealing with injuries right now but Cooper is more important to this team. Rest him for a game or two when possible, or lose him all together...

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
the cowboys really need this win in a bad way if they lose its four loses with 7 games left and its conference loss as well

HungryLion

Reaction score
It has some logic to it. And if Dallas was 7-1 or 8-0 I might agree. The logic is clear. Dallas can beat the Vikings without Cooper. But there's not a snowballs chance in hell they're beating the Patriots without him. A couple of problems here.

1. Dallas doesn't play the Patriots after the Vikings.
2. I don't think Dallas will beat the Patriots with Cooper, so why take a big risk losing to the Vikings? So play Cooper and be happy if Dallas can win this one first.

I don’t see any logic to it.

you don’t sit one of your best players, when you’re 5-3, and playing a team with a winning record, if they’re medically cleared.

Cover 2

Pessimists Unite!!!
Reaction score
Passer Rating Allowed, 2019
(min 200 coverage snaps)
Waynes 109.2 (47th)
Rhodes 121.5 (61st)
Yeah, from the few Vikings games I've watched, Xavier Rhodes seems like he's having a down year. Your stats seem to confirm that.