Schefter: Leonard likely to have a new home in the next 48 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Two key free-agent decisions loom for two decorated players. Both former Colts’ LB Shaquille Leonard and former Cardinals TE Zach Ertz are free agents, and both are likely to have new homes in the next 48 or so hours, per sources. Leonard is considering the Cowboys and Eagles, per sources, and whoever doesn’t get him might have to face him next Sunday with Philadelphia playing at Dallas. As for Ertz, the Chiefs, Bills, Ravens and Eagles each have expressed varying forms of interest in the tight end.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Hell, I'd sign them both.......and make a long-term decision after the season. They both could be good insurance for the post-season

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I doubt he would play next week. He'd have all of a couple of practices in a new defense.
Kevin Byard played 100% of the snaps just 5 days after his plane landed in Philadelphia.

Josh Dobbs came in and won a game having never taken a practice snap with his new team.

Chase Young played 61% of the snaps and had a sack the the Niners very next game after they got him.

Montez sweat played 65% of the snaps 5 days after he was traded.

Jarntt

Reaction score
I doubt he would play next week. He'd have all of a couple of practices in a new defense.
Why? He has been playing. It's not like when one of these guys who isn't in football shape or hasn't played a game after an offseason injury is signed mid-season. He could step off the bus and into a rotation role.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
If Dallas wants Leonard (we have no use for Ertz) today is the day for the full court press when all the other teams need to worry about their games.
I hope so.

I think they can make it work with our cap.

Of course, this means the end of the road for LVE.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Kevin Byard played 100% of the snaps just 5 days after his plane landed in Philadelphia.

Josh Dobbs came in and won a game having never taken a practice snap with his new team.

Chase Young played 61% of the snaps and had a sack the the Niners very next game after they got him.

Montez sweat played 65% of the snaps 5 days after he was traded.
But how many players have the Cowboys put on the field the week after signing them?

Status
Not open for further replies.