Scooter capturing this board's reactions perfectly

PUSHfold

Reaction score
If you don't at least somewhat act like this when watching games etc then you're a fake *** fan who doesn't actually give a ****.
I am passionate about my Cowboys.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I’m not going to lie , I have never watched any of his stuff before ... but I’m going to now .. that was very entertaining and almost therapeutic
Dude kinda' makes my head hurt upon prolonged exposure,,, er,,,just sayin'o_O

408Cowboy

Reaction score
If you see yourself in these....you guys get that that’s not a good thing, right? It means you’re reacting the way a cartoon would.
It's ok to get animated from time to time. How much just depends on liquor consumption.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And if the exaggeration isn’t actually exaggerated at all, or is maybe even an understatement? Then you’re basically behaving like a cartoon.
I’m sorry, but you gotta get a sense of humor. We all behave in ways that can be looked at humorously at times, especially when emotions are involved, as they naturally are with being an avid fan of a particular sports team. We have to be able to laugh at ourselves sometimes.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m sorry, but you gotta get a sense of humor. We all behave in ways that can be looked at humorously at times, especially when emotions are involved, as they naturally are with being an avid fan of a particular sports team. We have to be able to laugh at ourselves sometimes.

Don’t be sorry. You keep suggesting I don’t have a sense of humor about Scooter’s videos, but that isn’t the point I was making at all. I’ve already said I think the videos are great. Repeating that I’ve somehow missed the humor in them isn’t going to get us anywhere.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don’t be sorry. You keep suggesting I don’t have a sense of humor about Scooter’s videos, but that isn’t the point I was making at all. I’ve already said I think the videos are great. Repeating that I’ve somehow missed the humor in them isn’t going to get us anywhere.

I think you are missing something if you are taking the videos as if they prove that anyone that has a similar thought those Scooter expresses in the videos are acting cartoonish. What they are acting like is fans.

I’ve asked before and don’t think I’ve seen a reasponse, but haven’t you had similar thoughts and reactions to some Scooter shows in his videos? Have you never gotten excited and jumped out of chair after a big play, or wondered what the hell a player was thinking on a play, or questoned a play call or had any of the thoughts, actions and reactions common to fans that are represented in Scooter’s videos?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Pretty funny stuff!!!

Only thing he got wrong was the reaction of ET signing with the Ravens. Most of the fans on this site were highly pissed off, not laughing or claiming Woods is going to surprise people. Except for the 5% that are homers and wave the pom poms no matter what move the front office does, most fans on this site were down right angry.

And on a side note, it was not just this site. I have a couple of other Cowboy sites I check out and the responses there were basically the same, a small group of homers claiming it was the right move and the overwhelming majority pissed as hell.

LarryCanadian

Reaction score

And based on Idgit's avatar (or whatever the picture thingy is called) - It is probably safe to say he is "ok" with cartoons and caricatures. I have to admit, my level of emotional control suffers somewhat where the Cowboys are involved. Somewhat of a combination of Yosemite Sam, Captain Caveman, Bugs Bunny, and the Tazmanian Devil (you can tell the "cartoon" generation I grew up in). Scooter is exceptionally clever and quite "therapeutic" to me also, as another fan posted. Quite funny - and he obviously relates to a lot of fans' emotions - as he has a pretty growing following - and not just for Cowboys related material. Check out his "With Girlfriend in Disneyland" and "Fortnite/Gaming" videos. Those are quite funny too (and I've never played Fortnite, but have been with a girlfriend to Disneyland/world - and he wasn't wrong!).

ESisback

Reaction score
If you don't at least somewhat act like this when watching games etc then you're a fake *** fan who doesn't actually give a ****.
I am passionate about my Cowboys.

Most of us DO care. We just don’t come off like Jim Harbaugh after a case of Red Bull!

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I must admit, that is me at times.
It's like being a staff member who comes on and spouts his $.02 about others all the time. Even when he only owns $.015 to begin with right?
But it's all a good laugh.