Scooter Magruder: Cowboys Fans When Linehan Got Fired

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
^
^
^

I mean if I was to take a crack at guessing....
LoL, you ain't implying that ,,,er,,,that, fellow forum members user handle ,wbtw, just ( oddly:huh:) automatically registers as Alaska k.o. to me,due to my hyper-uplinked counter clockwise neural firing order,,,& ,,, the wildly snapping motor neurons (set to full auto spewage) synaptic casing-liner of SCOOTERS pie-hole,are one& the same, , , are you?:eek:

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
LoL, you ain't implying that ,,,er,,,that, fellow forum members user handle ,wbtw, just ( oddly:huh:) automatically registers as Alaska k.o. to me,due to my hyper-uplinked counter clockwise neural firing order,,,& ,,, the wildly snapping motor neurons (set to full auto spewage) synaptic casing-liner of SCOOTERS pie-hole,are one& the same, , , are you?:eek:
If I were in a similar fox hole maybe in a alternate universe I would comment on my video and say something similar maybe even take it a step further and spread rumors about myself.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
If I were in a similar fox hole maybe in a alternate universe I would comment on my video and say something similar maybe even take it a step further and spread rumors about myself.
,,,er,,,copy that " Tango November India",,, as the blantant slickie -boy angle of subterfuge, does not fall short of the perceptual grasp of my sound reasoning,,,:thumbup:

:lmao:o_O:lmao: