Twitter: Scooter Magruder Fans Draft Reaction

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
He's really good at what he does. Extremely enjoyable and pretty dead on. I was on the road for much of Day 3 and I learned something: it's really hard to keep up with y'all while on the road!

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
We'd be better off with another year of Witten. This should have been the year to find out what we had in Rico and Jarwin, and maybe pick a TE high next year if they aren't looking good.

Instead, we force a TE pick in the 4th this year.

On the downside, none of our TEs are likely to be close to what Witten brought. On the bright side, we're saving significant money. Maybe we pick up a cap casualty. We'd still be getting younger!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Frickin love scooter. He's every voice of every fan on CZ. Hope there aren't that many voices in his head!!!

I seriously think he might be on here somewhere reading our comments. A lot of the comments that he says in those videos are EXACTLY what we say. He quotes just about all of us in his videos.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
That's awesome. He reacted to Witten just like I did. My mom asked me why I was crying and I said Witten is gone. She asked me "what's a Witten?". I haven't talked to my mom since.

th

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
That's awesome. He reacted to Witten just like I did. My mom asked me why I was crying and I said Witten is gone. She asked me "what's a Witten?". I haven't talked to my mom since.
Lol... that's hardcore.