Twitter: Scott Linehan: It starts with me

mmohican29

Reaction score
Just in case y'all were wondering... It has been confirmed. Water is indeed wet! Happy Friday!

R185Ph6.jpg

Lol... "this week".

Apparently, accountability only matters when everyone is about to be sent packing. Has nothing to do with the effort to put a good football team on the field for the millions of fans that root for the Cowboys worldwide.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Have you ever heard Garrett say anything remotely close to what Linehan just said?

For one time, just one time...…..I would love to hear Garrett say after a game "I am the head coach and I am responsible for the performance of this team and I am apparently not getting the job done. We were outcoached, outplayed, and it all starts and ends with me".

Instead, we get the usual bs statement "we did some good things out there, but it was not enough. We got to look at the tape, clean some things up, and be ready to go for next week".

Team gets their arse kicked the following week as well, Garrett repeats "we did some good things out there, but it was not enough. We got to look at the tape, clean some things up, and be ready to go for next week."

:banghead:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I had to look the meaning of that term up on GOOGLE and while it is certainly worthy of the +1 to 3 points range to be awarded,Bro! I'm suffering the rare element of self doubt within myself of cyber capabilities of pulling it off in an upbeat& convincing fashion,,, I'll log it in ,nevertheless:thumbup:

:bow::dance::bow:

:yourock:o_O:yourock:

Zman5

Reaction score
There isn't a coach or player, for that matter, worth his salt that won't take the blame if asked when the team is losing. I've even heard ones who clearly were not to blame do it rather than cast it on the ones who were.

I've never heard JG say "I have to do better", or "It starts with me.". Whenever he blames the coaches he always says "We have to coach better", "Coaches have to do a better job" etc... He never directly takes the blame.