Scottie goes off on Jordan, again

ghst187

Reaction score
Wow, shots fired!
I’d argue if the league didn’t bend rules for Jordan and let him get away with murder and disallow anyone from playing defense on him, he’d have several fewer rings. But that said, yes still one of the greatest players easily

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
He’s right. Notice he said best ‘statistical’ player? Lebron is still scoring 30 a game at almost 40, AND entered the League after high school, AND been in a huge amount of NBA Finals. Dude is a physical durable freak.

He’s also right about Jordan being a selfish player at first, and Jordan admits he was too.

Lebron gets hated on a lot, no one likes someone who has it all I guess… but I will say, as good as he’s been (and underrated smart player too), he never once had Jordan’s killer instinct. Dude has been to an impressive amount of NBA Finals but lost as many as he’s won.

T-RO

Reaction score
Watching people in power, fame and money these days...I really feel sorry them. It's like the Ring of Tolkien lore...these people become little teethy Gollum creatures.

Whether it's politicians or billionaires, or big-headed athletes...or ego-infested AI developers.

Happy for my little Hobbit home, happy to be irrelevant to the rest of the world. For now... until their Mordor burns me down, which will come in time.