Scouts Inc. - 2nd round mock

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
I don't buy that. Actual relevant information like that doesn't just leak out of a draft room to a guy on twitter unless the team wants it out for some reason. It can come from a great source, but we've seen this team give intentional misinformation to their own media employees in recent years. They wouldn't blink at doing the same to Bobby Belt.
Refresh my memory.

We’ll find out soon enough. I for one hope it’s a smokescreen because I really like CGJ, but this team has been really transparent about who they like/don’t like in recent years.

VACowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, I remember all the very clever smoke-screening going on last year. NOBODY had ANY idea the Cowboys were coveting LVE.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Im gonna be honest, the only time I come to the draft zone is around this time, and more than half of these players I have never heard of, so I come here for the scoop and YouTube videos highlights.:grin:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Him saying he's "very confident" in his source would indicate that he's not getting smoke blown up his ***. The Cowboys are really honest throughout the draft process, almost to a fault.

Multiple legit media reported that the Gerald Willis visit did not go well.

Zero of those same media have reported issues with CGJ's visit.

It "feels" like this Bobby Belt blogger might have mixed up Willis and CGJ in something he overheard.

JBell

Reaction score
Multiple legit media reported that the Gerald Willis visit did not go well.

Zero of those same media have reported issues with CGJ's visit.

It "feels" like this Bobby Belt blogger might have mixed up Willis and CGJ in something he overheard.
Nope.

But hey dude, it's fair to be skeptical. I wouldn't bother posting info on here if it wasn't from a decent source. Not going to waste anymore time talking about a Cowboys media members' credentials.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Put some respect on Bobby Belt's name.
I will say that there has to be some issue with CGJ.

His physical ability in game footage was too good for him to still be available.

JBell

Reaction score
I will say that there has to be some issue with CGJ.

His physical ability in game footage was too good for him to still be available.
Belt was the first one to report that his interview didn't go well. Now others are just piggybacking off his report. Obviously he had good intel with him slipping all the way to Day 3.

But you were in here mocking him, and a few others questioned how legitimate of a source he was. Whoops.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Belt was the first one to report that his interview didn't go well. Now others are just piggybacking off his report. Obviously he had good intel with him slipping all the way to Day 3.

But you were in here mocking him, and a few others questioned how legitimate of a source he was. Whoops.

There is no whoops.

It's dumb to believe a single source when that source is not a legit reporter.

People on CZ say all kinds of things and some occasionally turn out to be true, but it does not mean they had inside info.

JBell

Reaction score
There is no whoops.

It's dumb to believe a single source when that source is not a legit reporter.

People on CZ say all kinds of things and some occasionally turn out to be true, but it does not mean they had inside info.
It's very hard for you to admit when you're wrong I see.