BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LaTunaNostra said:
Is there an easy remedy for it?

Stay out of chat :p:

Just kidding....what hos said to check for the latest java and also I have found I have better luck using IE in chat compared to Mozilla.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
I will check to see if the latest is enabled....but I suspect interference of some sort.

There's a whole bunch of Java programs on my PC, what they do I have no idea, as well as some huge space killing junk files called "Progress" my huband put on.

I bet that crap on MY PC is what is doing it.

I will delete it all and see what happens.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
You could transfer the files to a CD, instead of just deleting them, thats kind of harsh.....wait NVM it is your PC :D:D

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
You could transfer the files to a CD, instead of just deleting them, thats kind of harsh.....wait NVM it is your PC :D:D
I was looking for an excuse to delete them. :lmao2: I may be computer illiterate but I know a program that isn't even running can't be messing anything up.

Wasn't a 'memory' issue either.

I try to keep my pc real real BASIC. Word, my documents, my photos, and the net. Just ask Juke what it takes to send me a tune.

That's all I want and all I need, and I won't get a new pc because floppies are a thing of the past, and I don't want "just" the cd option.

Sad, we dinosaurs are. :lmao:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
I was looking for an excuse to delete them. :lmao2: I may be computer illiterate but I know a program that isn't even running can't be messing anything up.

Wasn't a 'memory' issue either.

I try to keep my pc real real BASIC. Word, my documents, my photos, and the net. Just ask Juke what it takes to send me a tune.

That's all I want and all I need, and I won't get a new pc because floppies are a thing of the past, and I don't want "just" the cd option.

Sad, we dinosaurs are. :lmao:
I hear Juke knows all about floppies :D