News: SDFW: Tyron Smith should be exempt from all Dallas Cowboys practices

quickccc

Reaction score
" Exempted " because the guy is flat our fragile as Humpty Dumpty ..?

What's the movie with an criminally insane Samuel Jackson' who cannot even sneeze without breaking some body bones ..? :rolleyes:

conner01

Reaction score
I don’t know about all
A key part of a play could be blocked differently than usual. But I don’t know that I’d have him doing a whole lot

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Yup just wheel him on and off the field in the pope mobile..
0f674177-dcdb-4675-99e4-258e0c15a3a7.jpg

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I don’t see how he can perform at his best with no practice. He’s had issues with holding calls and he occasionally gets beat. Appears we’re nearing the end with Tyron.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He should rest when he needs to, not when some bored "journalist" thinks he needs to preserve himself. Suggesting he should cancel all of his "pointless practices" is beyond moronic. Snaps on the line are essential for everyone.

75boyz

Reaction score
This is a tad on the extreme side for me. And that's even with me knowing his whole case history.

As a previous post mentioned, maybe a managed plan of less practice but not eliminating practice altogether. Seems a middle ground could be reached.

jmo

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Wouldnt mind TS being the VIP invite, just keep him fresh, daily massages during camp, and constant attention.
If there is any player on this roster worthy of that its Tyron Smith, dont care how they do it, he is a proven HOF, so just let him be king.
Hell I remember when he was a rook thinking that he looked more like a TE because he was so thin, bet he is still capable of gaining a few pounds.
Dang, this is our Mansquatch we are talking about.