Sean Lee expects to play in 2019

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Nice insurance if he takes a reduction in pay or a restructure. I think he will. Nice group, J Smith, LVE, Lee and Thomas. Wilson walks in FA and we draft a SAM LB'er to replace him or a FA LB'er. Both would be good

KDM256

Reaction score
Lee can't stay healthy the entire season and now holding this franchise hostage by not coming to the realization that his best days are past him and we need play-makers on this team to make plays as oppose to the missed tackles and letting guys like Christian McCaffery run him over to convert on 3rd downs.

Way to go Snake!

ItzKelz

Reaction score
He will take a pay cut. The bigger question is will he accept a reduced role?
Not to stay in Dallas. He's too much of a competitor. As a fan I would question why we are keeping him if he accepts a reduced role. What does that say about his competitive nature at this point of his career?

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
Jerry takes care of his own. He can stay around as a mentor/backup and easily transition to a coaching role and never want again in his life.

But something tells me he wants to prove a point and will try to start elsewhere. Best of luck.

nobody

Reaction score
And the PT trainers breathe a sigh of relief knowing that their job is in no danger as one of their number one customers expects to "play"

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Hmmmm....didn't say where. I don't see him taking a pay at all. He'll go play for the Colts IMO.....

conner01

Reaction score
He will take a pay cut. The bigger question is will he accept a reduced role?
The reduced role is what I wonder about as well
He’s signed for less in the past so I don’t think money is an issue but obviously he thinks he can still play
I’m not sure there is a starters job out there for him. The risk is too high for another team to take and he’s not starting here in his old spot

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Based on his last two performances, he should retire.

He had one good half all year, i think the Seattle game. The rest of the season, he appeared 2 steps slow. Maybe he was battling an injury, but therein lies his problem.