Twitter: Sean Lee: I'm playing in 2020

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
So the responsible guys who show up on time, put in their film study, and tell it like it is are the snakes?

Meanwhile, Dez required constant babysitting and had to be woken up in person to get him to the facility.

And you side with the latter?
I don't want a snake on the team that will divide a locker room. NO MORE RKGS!!!!

GMO415

Reaction score
He can still read the plays....too bad he can't do shhhh to stop them.

erod

Reaction score
Nolan did good work with the LB corps in NO. I am interested in seeing what he does this year with LVE and Jaylon before saying they are both washed up like you are.

I also think LBer is one of the easiest positions to find in FA and the draft. I don’t think we need to spend a premium pick there— but taking a LBer or two between rounds 4-7 makes a lot of sense
I don't want a snake on the team that will divide a locker room. NO MORE RKGS!!!!
If you think a Sean Lee is a locker room divider, you might want to look closely at your own backyard

dfense

Reaction score
He was their best LB last year and it wasn't even close. Jayon gets steamrolled by lineman and can't shed. LVE was a step late to everything and wiffed on tackles with regularity. It's obvious the miscalculation of DLine talent really affected the LB core, but only Lee could overcome it. Yeah, let's let him walk so the decline can continue.

aria

Reaction score
Keep him. I can’t wait to see the reunion of our reformed superstar, Dez, get back together with “Snake” Lee to make a Super Bowl run.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Re-sign him, which they will most likely. Because it's the smart thing to do.

Character matters on a football team.
Yeh backstabbing teammates is low character in my book. But of course he learned from garrett who snaked a coach to get his job.

erod

Reaction score
Yeh backstabbing teammates is low character in my book. But of course he learned from garrett who snaked a coach to get his job.
He told the truth on behalf of the entire roster. At least the part that mattered.

erod

Reaction score
truth about what? its not his place. typical cornball being nosy about another man's business.
You keep aligning yourself with the Dez Bryants of the world, and I'll keep picking the Sean Lees.

I like my chances better than yours.

75boyz

Reaction score
Dude showed game and didn't break last season and is okay with being a backup and took a hometown discount for the team in the past . I'm cool with the Cowboys bringing him back. I figured he should start transitioning to coaching, but obviously not only is the fire still there, but he still played well.

Yep, agree with all of it. Not getting injured combined with playing well last year is a risk the FO should make at a reasonable price as you said.