Sean Lee out 6 weeks after hernia surgery

DenCWBY

Reaction score
He should have retired and become a LB coach. At this point, I am not even sure why he is on the team.
Sadly he was probably the best player on our defense at the end of last year.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Why The Cowboys keep injury prone players, wasting a roster spot is infuriating.

Praxit

Reaction score
..the fact we still hold on to him, shows how much they think of LB crew right now. This is a JJ decision, not MM.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I understand the frustration with Lee not being able stay healthy, but it was not planned for him to be an every down player - his role was probably only going to get about 25-30% of the defensive snaps, and Thomas was a solid alternative if Lee got hurt. The problem is that LVE is out again, and they needed a better contingency for that than just moving Jaylon back to the middle.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Seems like, at long last, Sean Lee's days might be numbered. He's likely pretty fortunate he's lasted this long. Maybe it's time for Francis!

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
Witten coach, Lee a coach,, I really thought that Stepnoski would have been a really good OL coach and I know its a rare occurrence, but Im not being sarcastic about Step.
Stepnoski is more interested in legalizing weed and being a 9/11 truther.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I was going to say they better start thinking about a trade but they need more than one LB on this defense. I was doubting about LVE after what happened last year and now I'm thinking he might not return. Neck injuries are serious.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
The chickens are coming home to roost. Bad culture. Bad contracts. Blind loyalty. It’s amazing how every year another sheet storm develops. How these idiots relied on Lee, Smith, and LVE to play one of the toughest positions is beyond me. 2 guys can’t hold up and the other guy prances around.