RELEASED Sean Lee retiring

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I think Sean Lee's body just betrayed him and rendered him a lesser quality LB than he'd been in the past. Add to that his being so injury prone, it's fairly questionable if he could have justified a roster spot any longer (jmho.) I'm hoping we'll get a promising LB in the draft, though. ;)

Last edited:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
When Lee was healthy in his prime, you don’t believe he was a productive LB?
:huh:
When was THAT? When was that that he was healthy? I cannot remember, dear cherub.
Had St. Chuck Howley himself been as oft-injured as Sean Leach, Chuck would be a footnote only in Cowboy lore.
Tell me, when was Leach productive? When? When was he healthy?
You Leach fans are like a cult. All dewey eyed and easily swayed by isolated instances of good play with little overall substance. Get a life. I can assure you Leach has never paused a second from his rehabs to ponder your lovestruck thoughts about him, bloke, old chap.
:)

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
This is the best decision for all concerned. Thanks Sean Lee for all you've done as a Cowboy. Best of luck in future endeavors!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
There's a difference between talking about somebody's bowtie and talking about somebody's Mom. Miles of difference.

I hope I get to bump into you someday. We can make it happen.

Does your mum like bowties? I am here to please.

And, wow. Tough guy. You remind me of Clint Eastwood. The 90-year- old Clint.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Does your mum like bowties? I am here to please.

And, wow. Tough guy. You remind me of Clint Eastwood. The 90-year- old Clint.
Just stop talking about people's mom you wise arse. How insensitive are you? Here it is Mother's Day and some of us have lost our mom and you are dissing on moms. Just a little class, please.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Just stop talking about people's mom you wise arse. How insensitive are you? Here it is Mother's Day and some of us have lost our mom and you are dissing on moms. Just a little class, please.

Wow. You are like a Spartacus. All tough pecking away on your Wal-Mart keyboard.

But ... you are not allowed to speak about class. You, a harbor boy, should know that, cherub.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
I don't sell vacuums - and after your lights go out I will drape your legs over the curb and use your knees for a trampoline. So practice that ostrich walk, 'chap.'

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I think it's intriguing that we replaced one Penn State LB with another. Penn State is LB U after all. Can't wait to see what Parsons does.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I'll never get how much Cowboys fans hate their own team's players.

It's like if the team doesn't win, every single guy wearing the uniform must be a scumbag who fails on purpose to hurt their feelings.

And then we wonder why high value FAs don't come here.