Sean McVay incredible memory

erod

Reaction score
I just heard something amazing.

Sean McVay can literally remember every play he's ever called.

He was quizzed on specific down and distance situations from previous years, and he could immediately recall the exact play and result.

Wow.

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
Idk how this thread so quickly became about Garrett.

That's pretty neat. I wonder if his memory only works this well for football

Big_D

Reaction score
I just heard something amazing.

Sean McVay can literally remember every play he's ever called.

He was quizzed on specific down and distance situations from previous years, and he could immediately recall the exact play and result.

Wow.

Crazy. I heard of this. Marilu Henner also has this type of memory. I've seen interviews. You can give her a date. She can tell you what day of the week it was, what happend that day what she wore etc.. And tell you what day any date in the future will fall on. Pretty amazing. You can probably find that interview somewhere, but it sounds like the same thing. Only a small amount of people have this gift. Either it's a gift or a curse. Not sure?

vlad

Reaction score
Crazy. I heard of this. Marilu Henner also has this type of memory. I've seen interviews. You can give her a date. She can tell you what day of the week it was, what happend that day what she wore etc.. And tell you what day any date in the future will fall on. Pretty amazing. You can probably find that interview somewhere, but it sounds like the same thing. Only a small amount of people have this gift. Either it's a gift or a curse. Not sure?

I think Lebron is the same way - meaning not just the immediate or recent games, but he can recall stuff from like years prior. I'm still proud I can remember people's phone numbers, lol.

Big_D

Reaction score
I think Lebron is the same way - meaning not just the immediate or recent games, but he can recall stuff from like years prior. I'm still proud I can remember people's phone numbers, lol.

I can't even do that since everything today is on speed dial. lol

jwitten82

Reaction score
Here let me show you how to properly make a thread

That McVay is something aint he? A football genius..thats what you need at HC

Lmao, scroll down look at the reply by The Philly Spartan. Eagles fans even making fun of Garretts clapping

Bigdog

Reaction score
Big deal. JG can remember how many times he spit in a game. He can even break it down by quarter.
He can actually remember how many times he claps and specifically has numbers of claps for each Cowboys miscues: miss fg, fumble, int, other teams' yds, etc.