Reaction score
Whats he going to say

They suck and my team is going to feast

at least he tried to be diplomatic

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Excuse me while I blow smoke up your skirt as I prepare to smoke your team on the field. It's always a nicer victory when you can make a 6-7 team a worthy adversary.

Y'all ever catch the things Saban or Swinney will say about one of their powder puff opponents. If I were a player on one of those teams about to be sacrificed, I would ask my coach "hey coach, can we just stay home and keep all those nice things Nick said about us"?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exactly, every HC says the same things. You could dump this and Garrett's comments into AI software and it would tell you the same guy said it.

It's most hilarious when Belichick has to say nice things before playing teams like the Dolphins and Bengals.
:lmao:

Not sure if you remember Lou Holtz coaching Notre Dame. His 'shine' was famous and he'd talk up every team they played like they had no shot. People would actually do impressions and make fun of it.

Redline360

Reaction score
You know damn well he was trying not to burst into laughter.

Translation....lmao they suck. We already know the plays coming. What's for lunch?

MikeB80

Reaction score
Just like Belichick, Kill them with kindness and motivate your own team by over complimenting the opponent.

The rams players probably do not need to be told this stuff but hearing about how great the cowboys are all week is a fantastic way to motivate your team and gain their focus.

It's a great quality in a coach and its what made parcells so special, he gave the master class in this stuff.

The Rams are going to kill Dallas sunday and it's going to be terrible to have to sit and watch and know there is no help coming any time soon.