Sean "Sideline Cheapshot" Taylor out against boys

random Cs

Reaction score
zrinkill;1762269 said:
No need .... I have seen those chickenlittle post many times .... fact is that this new "pass at Roy" game plan this year has not worked once.

Roy is a play making Strong Safety ..... no Strong safety or Free safety in the league can cover the Good Tightends we have in this division.

I have asked a hundred times for people to name them if they can. All I get is <crickets>
Getting single coverages against safeties and LBs would probably be every team's game plan every week. Not an easy game plan to execute.

And I'd say it worked pretty well last night against your defense. The Giants just fell apart in crunch time and benefited from some penalties/mistakes from your Cowboys early. Otherwise, getting Shockey 1on1 with Roy was working very well.

dallasfaniac said:
No you couldn't. You'd have to copy and paste, cut won't work. :D
doh! touche.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
rexrobinson;1762276 said:
far longer than your boy Taylors habitual use of helmet to helmet hits have been

Don't forget Taylor's signature tackle.

PH2006111201214.jpg

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1761994 said:
This coming from someone who backs a player who they had to make a rule for. Roy "Horsecollar" Williams and his horrendous cover skills has to be one of the dirtiest players in the NFL with his horse collar crap intentionally trying to break someone's leg/ankle or tear up their knees.

Roy > Taylor. Period.

And that includes cover skills. Taylor is the most overrated THUG in the NFL. He belongs in prison, not on a football field.

RomoIsBack

Reaction score
tunahelper;1761999 said:
As Nate Newton stated before, Skins' game will be a stats game.

Skins are nobody and they will receive their beat down appropriately!
like romo said got a keep up with tom brady

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1761994 said:
This coming from someone who backs a player who they had to make a rule for. Roy "Horsecollar" Williams and his horrendous cover skills has to be one of the dirtiest players in the NFL with his horse collar crap intentionally trying to break someone's leg/ankle or tear up their knees.

So, because it comes from a fan of Roy Williams, that makes the news report any less accurate?? Gee, I guess that means that Taylor WILL be available, eh??

silverbear

Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1762017 said:
I just hope you guys are as loud when you lose this week, because it's gonna happen kiddo.

We all know you're gonna be REAL scarce around here after the Skins get their a$$e$ handed to them by the Cowboys on Sunday...

Of course, you might well find yourself banned before the game gets here, which I'm guessing is your plan-- talk trash, get banned, don't have to face up to your own BS...

Rackat

Reaction score
http://i2.***BLOCKED***/albums/y37/Rackat/funnies/campbellsucks.jpg

silverbear

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1762258 said:
I'm confused? If you are a deadskins fan, why do you bleed Blue & Grey?

:confused:

He has an STD... shoulda gone for the treatment, but noooooo.... :D

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
rexrobinson;1762276 said:
Gilgamesh, the so called horse-collar tackle has been in the game since the advent of shoulder pads. Roy Williams didn't invent it and he is far from the biggest user of that tackle in NFL history, it wasn't until two years ago that they banned it however use of this type of tackle has not declined, all it has done is increase the amount of money the NFL collects in fines.

Other than the horse-collar tackle which used to be legal (far longer than your boy Taylors habitual use of helmet to helmet hits have been) what DIRTY things does Roy Williams have up his sleeve?

Does he have a lead pipe in his sock?

Brass knuckles under his gloves?

Sneezing powder blown in receivers face?

Let me know what Roy Williams does that is dirty please cause no one else in the league seems to know but Slurs fans.
http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221606

Kilyin

Reaction score

rexrobinson

Reaction score
Our schedule wouldn't be so easy if we didn't have to play the Skins twice a year!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I was a mod over at Maddenplanet for awhile, and you don't have to log into anyone's acct to change their sig or avatar. In fact, there was no way (on those boards anyway) for a mod to log into another member's acct. All you could do was change their sig and avatar, again, without logging into their acct.

That guy is a moron.

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
Jason Campbell and that god awful skins offense (great name for it BTW, it is offensive) couldnt beat LSU. Your first TD by a WR came in week 10? Give me a break and go away troll.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
random Cs;1762284 said:
Getting single coverages against safeties and LBs would probably be every team's game plan every week. Not an easy game plan to execute.

uh, yeah it is

you isolate an athletic TE on a SS, and the TE will win that battle pretty much every-time

random Cs said:
And I'd say it worked pretty well last night against your defense.

it sure did because we were in zone most of the game, we play a zone defense, it's obvious to anyone who watches the game w/ an ounce of football knowledge, noone was matched up w/ Shockey one-on-one

random Cs said:
The Giants just fell apart in crunch time and benefited from some penalties/mistakes from your Cowboys early. Otherwise, getting Shockey 1on1 with Roy was working very well.

doh! touche.

of course we had nothing to do w/ the Giants falling apart?

again, Roy was not matched-up on Shockey

I swear, do you guys always get stupid this time of the year?

Rackat

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1762402 said:
I swear, do you guys always get stupid this time of the year?
It's actually it's year 'round supidity. It's just more obvious during their Super Bowl, otherwise known to them as Cowboys Week. :laugh2:

CNY Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
When are you guys going to learn??
When you turn over rocks forskin fans slither out.:mad:;)