zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v210/zrinkill/stupidityMarley.jpg

Sorry ..... had to do it.

Wolfpack

Reaction score
Thehoofbite;1762202 said:
while i don't think it has been part of the plan, I think the skins will throw every gadget play they have out this weekend. They are in desperation mode.

Yep...This is their yearly superbowl.

random Cs

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1762402 said:
uh, yeah it is

you isolate an athletic TE on a SS, and the TE will win that battle pretty much every-time
Only a handful of teams are able to, that would be your Cowboys, the Pats, a healthy Colts team and the Browns. Most teams aren't able to use the whole field and utilize all their weapons. As you saw last night the Giants accounted for Jason Witten on nearly every play but your offense is able to use the whole field. He was only getting open on delayed routes and play-actions. Till last night the Giants have been trying to get Shockey more involved in the passing game and havn't been as successful.

The rest of the league can't isolate the Antonio Gates' and Chris Cooley's so easily.

it sure did because we were in zone most of the game, we play a zone defense, it's obvious to anyone who watches the game w/ an ounce of football knowledge, noone was matched up w/ Shockey one-on-one
I wasn't talking about zones vs man coverages, I meant when Roy was covering Shockey. I didn't mean Roy was lining up in front of Shockey following him everywhere. There were many plays where the Giants were crossing receivers under your defense to get Shockey isolated out wide and when your OLB blitzed it left Roy on Shockey; and Roy was losing those battles in coverage.

of course we had nothing to do w/ the Giants falling apart?
I didn't say the Cowboys didn't. Things like 15yd facemasks when your trying to get the ball back in the 4th quarter is what I'm talking about. Both teams had some costly penalties and errors in the game; the Cowboys are just better and didn't let anything break their momentum.

again, Roy was not matched-up on Shockey
Again I didn't mean Roy is lined up against Shockey. I watched the game and Shockey wasn't only finding the soft spots in your zones he was beating players off the ball. That has nothing to do with zone vs man. How you play the ball in the air is everything.

I swear, do you guys always get stupid this time of the year?
Its Dallas week.

and just wait. We lost to the Eagles on purpose so Phillips and Garrett study the wrong sets. Brandon Lloyd is our secret weapon too, we've just been hiding him.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
random Cs;1762781 said:
Only a handful of teams are able to, that would be your Cowboys, the Pats, a healthy Colts team and the Browns. Most teams aren't able to use the whole field and utilize all their weapons. As you saw last night the Giants accounted for Jason Witten on nearly every play but your offense is able to use the whole field. He was only getting open on delayed routes and play-actions. Till last night the Giants have been trying to get Shockey more involved in the passing game and havn't been as successful.

The rest of the league can't isolate the Antonio Gates' and Chris Cooley's so easily.

I wasn't talking about zones vs man coverages, I meant when Roy was covering Shockey. I didn't mean Roy was lining up in front of Shockey following him everywhere. There were many plays where the Giants were crossing receivers under your defense to get Shockey isolated out wide and when your OLB blitzed it left Roy on Shockey; and Roy was losing those battles in coverage.

I didn't say the Cowboys didn't. Things like 15yd facemasks when your trying to get the ball back in the 4th quarter is what I'm talking about. Both teams had some costly penalties and errors in the game; the Cowboys are just better and didn't let anything break their momentum.

Again I didn't mean Roy is lined up against Shockey. I watched the game and Shockey wasn't only finding the soft spots in your zones he was beating players off the ball. That has nothing to do with zone vs man. How you play the ball in the air is everything.

Its Dallas week.

and just wait. We lost to the Eagles on purpose so Phillips and Garrett study the wrong sets. Brandon Lloyd is our secret weapon too, we've just been hiding him.
Just when I was going to respond great post, I got to the end.

:D

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
poster112630.jpg

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
nice retort random Cs, but we were playing zone, and the Gspots were playing man, and we didn't give Roy as much help as was the plan going in, so while they made sure to have 2 people around Witten's area for most of the game, we weren't so sure having the same around Shockey

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Honestly, I really don't feel the hate for Washington that they do for us. It's nice to win, but they treat us like a mini-superbowl every ****** year. If they go 2-14 but sweep Dallas, it was a good year.

IMO, beating Washington is like taking a good dump. It feels good and happens with regularity, but generally isn't something you dwell on very long.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1762879 said:
Honestly, I really don't feel the hate for Washington that they do for us. It's nice to win, but they treat us like a mini-superbowl every ****** year. If they go 2-14 but sweep Dallas, it was a good year.

IMO, beating Washington is like taking a good dump. It feels good and happens with regularity, but generally isn't something you dwell on very long.

:lmao: :bow: still the best

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1762879 said:

LOL priceless!!!