Season Prediction

CoachD

Reaction score
Offense- It looks really good on paper but how much can we expect from Dak Prescott early on I mean he hasn't thrown a pass in a real game since last year against the Giants plus how long is his throwing shoulder going to bother him. Are we gonna get a bounce back year from Zeke will he hold onto the football? The receivers are awesome so I'm not worry there but how good will the O-line be and will they stay healthy. Overall I would think we'll see a lot of points put up by the offense as long as Dak stays healthy otherwise they're doomed.
Defense- I said last year they couldn't get any worse than the year before and boy was I wrong they were the worst defense in club history and their answer was to bring in a DC that came from a team that choked away huge leads. Now I know they can't be any worse this year right...right? Bottom line here is they can only improve and go up.
Special Teams- Shouldn't have a problem here because I do like the kicking game and the return teams should be pretty solid with Pollard returning kicks and CD Lamb returning punts.
Overall record- I have to admit I don't trust this team when it comes to, leadership, the coaching staff, the front office, and staying healthy. Now they have some really good players but every year someone goes down and then it turns into a sinking ship so with that being said I'll go with 9-8 or 8-9 but it doesn't matter because they won't make the playoffs anyway.

RaZon

Reaction score
9-8 will win the division, if a home playoff game, we move on, but it will end here,

We do have a great situation, a three game home stand before our bye. Should be 3-3 by bye time.

Look I hope I'm wrong, would love to see 12-5 and be a legit SB threat, but,,,,,,hmmm?

We are the best team in the division.

We lost the sack battle last season, lost the turnover battle, 23 ranked D. That's not good.

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
The only prediction we should be making now! Super bowl haha
why not ??none of whats said here is serious or real..its all guessing :)..rather be a homer before games get going..i truly have a bigger picture by game 5..we will know a lot after those are payed then predictions can flow in with some substance..

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Offense- It looks really good on paper but how much can we expect from Dak Prescott early on I mean he hasn't thrown a pass in a real game since last year against the Giants plus how long is his throwing shoulder going to bother him. Are we gonna get a bounce back year from Zeke will he hold onto the football? The receivers are awesome so I'm not worry there but how good will the O-line be and will they stay healthy. Overall I would think we'll see a lot of points put up by the offense as long as Dak stays healthy otherwise they're doomed.
Defense- I said last year they couldn't get any worse than the year before and boy was I wrong they were the worst defense in club history and their answer was to bring in a DC that came from a team that choked away huge leads. Now I know they can't be any worse this year right...right? Bottom line here is they can only improve and go up.
Special Teams- Shouldn't have a problem here because I do like the kicking game and the return teams should be pretty solid with Pollard returning kicks and CD Lamb returning punts.
Overall record- I have to admit I don't trust this team when it comes to, leadership, the coaching staff, the front office, and staying healthy. Now they have some really good players but every year someone goes down and then it turns into a sinking ship so with that being said I'll go with 9-8 or 8-9 but it doesn't matter because they won't make the playoffs anyway.

as i predicted before the draft: 6-10.

i just dont see any major improvements on this team that warrant 1 or 2 more victories than last year. in fact probability is high that those who were on the downside of their careers or having injury problems for some time will continue to follow that road even worse.

conner01

Reaction score
I’m gonna need to see a few games
I honestly don’t have any feel for what this team could be
On paper the offense looks good but our QB hasn’t taken a game snaps since last year. Will he be rusty early on?
The defense added talent and I think a better fitting scheme. Will that translate early on the better defense?
I just don’t have any idea what this team will be