Seating question at the stadium

Mrdude108

Corleone
Reaction score
I'm buying tickets for one of he remaining games but I can't seem to find a seating chart that shows the stadium by rows, just sections. Anyone know where I can find one of these? I couldn't even find one on the stadium website but they have a nice interactive seating chart. I want one of the back rows in a section so I'm not in the middle of the rows and sections because my dad can't walk that much but I can't see what the row numbers are, what seats numbers start/end each row and all that. All of the sections seem to different too 1-22, 1-6, 1-30..ect

I've been there before but never paid any attention. Ticketmaster has one for Mavs games but not Cowboy games. Thanks for any info!

Mrdude108

Corleone
Reaction score
Also are different types of seats in different sections? Like the hard seats and the cushioned seats? I barely remember since I haven't been in a couple years but I remember there being like hard seats t the top then toward the bottom were cushioned seats with cup holders that went up and down.

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
Also are different types of seats in different sections? Like the hard seats and the cushioned seats? I barely remember since I haven't been in a couple years but I remember there being like hard seats t the top then toward the bottom were cushioned seats with cup holders that went up and down.

Download the iPhone app "Seat Geek." They will let you zoom and look almost seat by seat.

Mrdude108

Corleone
Reaction score
Download the iPhone app "Seat Geek." They will let you zoom and look almost seat by seat.

Thanks. I checked it out, cool app, it was close but only did rows and sometimes didn't recognized rows of tickets they had available so I'm not sure if their row numbers are accurate.

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
I'm buying tickets for one of he remaining games but I can't seem to find a seating chart that shows the stadium by rows, just sections. Anyone know where I can find one of these? I couldn't even find one on the stadium website but they have a nice interactive seating chart. I want one of the back rows in a section so I'm not in the middle of the rows and sections because my dad can't walk that much but I can't see what the row numbers are, what seats numbers start/end each row and all that. All of the sections seem to different too 1-22, 1-6, 1-30..ect

I've been there before but never paid any attention. Ticketmaster has one for Mavs games but not Cowboy games. Thanks for any info!

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/dallas_cowboys/#/level_10/

mouse over what section you want to look at, best i can find right now

Mrdude108

Corleone
Reaction score
Anyone else? I'm buying them later tonight or in the morning. Thanks.

Mrdude108

Corleone
Reaction score
I really just want to know what the aisle seats are, obviously seat 1 would be one but do they end at 22? It looks like all the sections are different.

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
in my section 128 the end seat is 22