Seattle needs to worry about us as well!

Elusiv1

Reaction score
All i can say is we have a hell of an offense as well!! Let them keep talking and hyping up Seattle while we hang a 40 burger on them like we did back in 2014 with coach clap! We can do this guys! Remember the time we went up to Seattle and beat up on the Seahawks and the 12th man in 2014 with Carrot top?? This is our kind of game, the kind where every media outlet is picking against us.. Go Cowboys!!! Longtime fan here since 1972!

Last edited:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All i can say is we have a hell of an offense as well!! Let them keep talking and hyping up Seattle while we hang a 40 burger on them back in 2014 with coach clap! We can do this guys! Remember the time we went up to Seattle and beat up on the Seahawks and the 12th man in 2014 with Carrot top?? This is our kind of game, the kind where every media outlet is picking against us.. Go Cowboys!!! Longtime fan here since 1972!

Some excellent points here.

Seattle is, in fact, worst in the league in terms of yards allowed at 485 yards a game.

I think a key factor will be the Cowboys making sure to score point - meaning touchdowns - when they have the opportunities. And those opportunities should be there.

Elusiv1

Reaction score

Seattle is, in fact, worst in the league in terms of yards allowed at 485 yards a game.

I think a key factor will be the Cowboys making sure to score point - meaning touchdowns - when they have the opportunities. And those opportunities should be there.
I totally agree!!! The offense has been awesome running uptempo the last few weeks, we sort of had it working against the Rams and they were confused! The Falcons were definitely confused, not to mention Dak is using his legs more and Zeke is still getting 20 plus touches a game even playing from behind!!! We just need to score TD's and I know we can.

Jipper

Reaction score
Love the optimism from you guys but unfortunately I think we’re gonna get smoked....but hey who knows

ESisback

Reaction score

Don’t wanna sound like a conspiracy nut, but it wouldn’t surprise me if a couple of “opportune” flags changed TDs into FGs.

J12B

Reaction score
I think we have a shot too.

It should be a close game.

glimmerman

Reaction score

Wondering if the seahags will put extra effort in there defense this week. I know we will. Our secondary is beat up. A pass rush will be needed. I am not sure if they try the short stuff all game or not. Should be a close game and would like to see us break the habit of losing close ones..

CWR

Reaction score
When we beat Seattle in the playoffs it was in large part due to them forcing the run. They were the number ONE rushing team heading into that game and had their minds set on running. It was a relief every time they took the ball out of Wilson's hands.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
To be honest, the only thing Dallas needs to fear is themselves. I’ve never seen a team trip over their own shoes so much. Missing field goals, fumbles, unnecessary turnovers, etc. they mess themselves up more than anything.

Of course fear Russell Wilson as well, however, this team is highly capable of winning a close game to the Seahawks.

We could have likely won a big game against the Falcons had we not fumbled the ball on so many occasions. Despite how bad they looked, the defense didn’t play that bad when the offense/ST didn’t screw up and give the Falcons short field. Defense held them to what, 10 points in the 2nd half? That’s pretty darn good. We can’t give the Seahawks and such opportunity of having short field.

This is also a game where we have to play it safe. Seahawks aren’t gonna fold like the Falcons did. If we make one aggressive boneheaded mistake, we could be done for. I like the aggressive approach, but for teams like this, we need to dial it down.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
To be honest, the only thing Dallas needs to fear is themselves. I’ve never seen a team trip over their own shoes so much. Missing field goals, fumbles, unnecessary turnovers, etc. they mess themselves up more than anything.

Of course fear Russell Wilson as well, however, this team is highly capable of winning a close game to the Seahawks.

We could have likely won a big game against the Falcons had we not fumbled the ball on so many occasions. Despite how bad they looked, the defense didn’t play that bad when the offense/ST didn’t screw up and give the Falcons short field. Defense held them to what, 10 points in the 2nd half? That’s pretty darn good. We can’t give the Seahawks and such opportunity of having short field.

This is also a game where we have to play it safe. Seahawks aren’t gonna fold like the Falcons did. If we make one aggressive boneheaded mistake, we could be done for. I like the aggressive approach, but for teams like this, we need to dial it down.

This ain't the game to play it safe. According to the media we have already lost.
Our best bet is to go with the underdog roll, walk in with some pride and punch them in the mouth.
So what if we lose, we already lost before the game started.

erod

Reaction score
All i can say is we have a hell of an offense as well!! Let them keep talking and hyping up Seattle while we hang a 40 burger on them like we did back in 2014 with coach clap! We can do this guys! Remember the time we went up to Seattle and beat up on the Seahawks and the 12th man in 2014 with Carrot top?? This is our kind of game, the kind where every media outlet is picking against us.. Go Cowboys!!! Longtime fan here since 1972!
We may very well hang a 40 burger on them.....while they hang a 50 burger on us.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
If we play tempo and let Dak cook we can win this game. Seattle is not a better team then the Rams.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
When we beat Seattle in the playoffs it was in large part due to them forcing the run. They were the number ONE rushing team heading into that game and had their minds set on running. It was a relief every time they took the ball out of Wilson's hands.
That was one of the weirdest game plans I've ever seen. And they just wouldn't change, even when it wasn't working at all.

jblaze2004

Reaction score

I agree. We cannot afford to loose the turnover battle this game though. Our offense can score if we let Dak cut it loose. If our defense can capitalize on turnovers. A few drop int's through 2 games. And do we practice the fumble routine? I guess it best to have a player make the sure tackle but if one person is holding him up I would love for the other guy to punch at the ball to try and knock it free.

#letsGetSomeTurnoversBaby