Seattle /San fran

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
Maybe it wasn't so wise to stick a mic in front of Sherman's mouth just mere seconds after a very intense game and drive. I don't blame the players....they have adrenaline still pumping out the wazoo in a situation like that.

Lodeus

Reaction score
Maybe it wasn't so wise to stick a mic in front of Sherman's mouth just mere seconds after a very intense game and drive. I don't blame the players....they have adrenaline still pumping out the wazoo in a situation like that.

He's always like that though.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
The thing that gets me about Sherman is that he wouldn't have uttered a single word if the Niners win if not for Kaep forcing passes.

I get the feeling that Manning is going to carve up the Hawks secondary. Just saying. Omaha this, Omaha that, Manning is arguably the most cerebral QB to ever play the game.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Agree that speech was only understood by those with a " hood decoder "

Hood Decoder? Why not say what you really wanna say.

As for Sherman, he is a crazy person but it's the fact that he's a crazy person that makes him so good. When he first said he was better than Revis, quite a few people laughed (including Revis). But to get to where he's going right now (The Superbowl), he's had to drive himself by basically imagining everyone as the enemy.

He's probably one of those guys you love when he's on your team but everyone outside of that circle hates his guts.

weaver21

Reaction score
Although I respect Sherman because he's a great player and he deserves to be cocky and arrogant because he backs it up, but he took it a little too far there in the interview ... you would never see Dez do that and he's just as passionate and fiery as Sherman.

MrMavsMan

Reaction score
I love Sherman and I love this attitude and energy, this is sports gentleman, I understand there is respect but if you didn't play sports in high school or football you don't see that people get HYPED…talking trash happens all the time on the field and we don't know what CRAB said or was saying. Sherman plays extremely hard and he plays EVERYGAME like its the last,

lol at everyone upset by the way he acted…the same people who cuss and yell that ROMO doesn't get mad enough or play enough with energy are getting upset when someone like sherman who is going to the Super Bowl and just made a game changing play.

links18

Reaction score
I get the feeling that Manning is going to carve up the Hawks secondary. Just saying. Omaha this, Omaha that, Manning is arguably the most cerebral QB to ever play the game.

So what you are saying is he is a better QB than he is an athlete?

Zordon

Reaction score
I love Sherman and I love this attitude and energy, this is sports gentleman, I understand there is respect but if you didn't play sports in high school or football you don't see that people get HYPED…talking trash happens all the time on the field and we don't know what CRAB said or was saying. Sherman plays extremely hard and he plays EVERYGAME like its the last,

lol at everyone upset by the way he acted…the same people who cuss and yell that ROMO doesn't get mad enough or play enough with energy are getting upset when someone like sherman who is going to the Super Bowl and just made a game changing play.

I'm not upset. Going up to Crabtree after the play was taking it too far but I want some of his cockiness on the Cowboys.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
The thing that gets me about Sherman is that he wouldn't have uttered a single word if the Niners win if not for Kaep forcing passes.

They will hit manning rushing four and they can handle being spread out against the run.

The weather I think will be the biggest factor. If its cold and windy manning is in for a long day.