Seemingly Inevitably Sunday Outcomes

T-RO

Reaction score
I tend to follow likely NFL agendas when I look at playoff outcomes.

I repeatedly said during the season that the NFL really would prefer the Rams to go all the way. SoFi stadium is mega expensive, and has been bleeding cash with empty seats in 20. The So-Cal market is the biggest in the country and the powers-that-be want to milk those perpetually passive fans for more dollars in tickets, TV revenue and above all...those juicy gambling dollars.

Meanwhile KC has a big national fan base, and we see lots of commercials with Mahomes--not Burrow. Cinci is a blip small market team. There are other narratives I won't get into.

Let's review regular season:
Cinci beat KC
SF beat LA 2x

But when it's all said it done I'll be shocked if we don't have Rams-Chiefs in the Super Bowl. The league will get what the league wants, boys.

ghst187

Reaction score

I repeatedly said during the season that the NFL really would prefer the Rams to go all the way. SoFi stadium is mega expensive, and has been bleeding cash with empty seats in 20. The So-Cal market is the biggest in the country and the powers-that-be want to milk those perpetually passive fans for more dollars in tickets, TV revenue and above all...those juicy gambling dollars.

Meanwhile KC has a big national fan base, and we see lots of commercials with Mahomes--not Burrow. Cinci is a blip small market team. There are other narratives I won't get into.

Cinci beat KC
SF beat LA 2x

But when it's all said it done I'll be shocked if we don't have Rams-Chiefs in the Super Bowl. The league will get what the league wants, boys.

agree, also….Rams and Chiefs are flat out better teams than the opponents….and like you said…no one wants to see Jimmy G in the SB again…horrible

links18

Reaction score

Cinci beat KC
SF beat LA 2x

Well, that didn't happen.

dcstar

Reaction score
Thread didn't age well...lol

Gotta love Cincinnati grinding it out though. No love for their OL but hey...they came through when it counted.

Several weeks ago I proposed trading 2 NFL studs who some say are top 5 at their respective positions...Messrs Prescott n Elliott for young Mr Burrows. 2'fer 1...probably won't happen now. Young Mr Burrows processes things very quickly.

Go Cowboys!

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Rams woke up just in time and got their offense going again and pulled it off,

Garopollo couldnt do it by himself without the vaunted run game , Rams D at least shut it down ,

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
Nothing was inevitable about any of the outcomes, last week or this week.