Seems Hamlin, Tank and Killer like to party - 11/04/08

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2008/11/no_wonder_the_dallas_cowboys_h.php
--------------------------------------
http://kennedymedia.smugmug.com/gallery/6432279_fkT62/1/408596274_4o7AQ#408596658_ypExS
--------------------------------------

Way to rest up and get ready to fly to NY on Saturday for the big game fellas.

Tank loves that night life.

And I am not saying this had any effect on the game Sunday.

But I doubt Zach Thomas, Chris Canty, Bradie James, Marc Colombo, Demarcus Ware, etc. Guys of that ilk would be flying around on Halloween night (you know, the night before you leave to go to NY for this huge game).

And if I am not mistaken aren't these three guys who have at one time had what could be called life changing events happen to them in environments like the one they attended on this evening.

Hamlin almost lost his life outside of a bar, Davis was shot after leaving a party and Tank lost his best friend at a bar. I think that is how those events went down.

I hate judging these guys becasue they are grown men who can do as they please. But I guess it just bugs me a little.

Now if it was this Friday I could care less. They were given time off so I don't care what they do as long as they stay out of trouble.

And yes, I didn't care about Romo and Witten and Carp going to Cabo because they were off.

Am I wrong to be a little annoyed about this?

And don't kill me, I am asking as a fellow Cowboys fan.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
should I even care anymore? seems like I care more than these guys do. i'm so dissapointed after seeing that.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2402189 said:
should I even care anymore? seems like I care more than these guys do. i'm so dissapointed after seeing that.

Maybe disappointed is a better description of how I felt, rather than annoyed.

This 5-4 record is just killing me these days. My mind is scrambled.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Unnn-Freakin-Believable. I love the Cowboys, but this group is hard to cheer for when you see stuff like this. Stories of the players laughing on the plane ride home like it doesn’t matter. I hate the SuperStar crap. I want to root for a team...not a bunch of thugs. I see a team like the Giants or Skins and they look like a team, they fight hard...this group...blah, sick of this.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2402204 said:
Maybe disappointed is a better description of how I felt, rather than annoyed.

This 5-4 record is just killing me these days. My mind is scrambled.
seeing that pissed me off so much. knowing we were gonna need a strong defensive performance to even have a shot to beat the Giants and 2 nights before the game 3 defenders are taking a private plane to go party. I mean it's not like it was a big game or anything:rolleyes:

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2402214 said:
seeing that pissed me off so much. knowing we were gonna need a strong defensive performance to even have a shot to beat the Giants and 2 nights before the game 3 defenders are taking a private plane to go party. I mean it's not like it was a big game or anything:rolleyes:

I just would like them avoiding any trouble areas the night before you are flying out to NY.

And maybe rest up, isn't Tank working on a sore ankle from a few weeks ago?

unsportsmanlikeconduct

Reaction score
Even more disturbing is what looks like Johnson flashing the blood gang sign, which would explain the red shoelaces and hat. Bloods make the letter "b" by touching the index finger to the thumb and extending the other fingers, if you didn't know. I never liked tank Johnson. Now I have more reason to dislike the guy. I hope I am wrong but it sure looks incriminating:bang2:

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Looks like Tank got Jerry to lend him the private jet. Killer looks like he can't believe he ever went back to Parcells where crap like this wouldn't happen. What no Pacman holding a bottle of Moets? This teams a ****ing joke! 5-4, but heck they got to go out and be a bunch of baller's. Hamlin that baller who got his rims scoffed looks like he's gonna get his shirt taken from him too. This teams a ****ing joke x 2!

I wish T.O would pull a locker room scrap like in Philly and bounce these clowns around. Show them who a real baller and tough guy is. 1 shot from T.O would knock Tank right onto his chubby slug asss. We got degenerates like this on the team being coached/managed by Captain Cupcake. What a formula for winning.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Should be expected. I'm sure other players around the league did the same. Only they were probably being followed by some real women.

It seems like half our team wants to be rappers, and the other half wants to be backups...

I really hope we can combine the two into some awesome SUPER RAP GROUP.

:eek::starspin

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
unsportsmanlikeconduct;2402229 said:
Even more disturbing is what looks like Johnson flashing the blood gang sign, which would explain the red shoelaces and hat. Bloods make the letter "b" by touching the index finger to the thumb and extending the other fingers, if you didn't know. I never liked tank Johnson. Now I have more reason to dislike the guy. I hope I am wrong but it sure looks incriminating:bang2:
I hope your wrong but he does like to wear red
6bt0htw.jpg

9o8b5kj1.jpg

and this snippet

But the two sides to Tank Johnson are nothing new. Since the days of growing up in Gary, where gang members once poured gas on Johnson and threw a match at him, his has been a life caught in the middle of the tug-of-war between good and bad.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs06/news/story?id=2736057

also his friend was shot and killed by a supposed gang member

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
unsportsmanlikeconduct;2402229 said:

Oh boy...

http://www.gangsacrossamerica.com/profiles_bloods.php

Why me football gods? Why me?

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Rampage;2402245 said:
I hope your wrong but he does like to wear red
6bt0htw.jpg

9o8b5kj1.jpg

and this snippet

But the two sides to Tank Johnson are nothing new. Since the days of growing up in Gary, where gang members once poured gas on Johnson and threw a match at him, his has been a life caught in the middle of the tug-of-war between good and bad.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs06/news/story?id=2736057

also his friend was shot and killed by a supposed gang member

That 99 chain on his neck is his whole years salary at the very minimum a vet could be offered. He doesn't even get it fronted to him, he has to wait till week 17 to get the whole 500K.

Tank wears a chain like that but probably lives in a bachelor apartment with a flipped over card board box as a table and 2 milk crates for chairs to eat off of. But hey, Tank the OG has bling in his ears and around his neck.

Once his career ends he will make Nate Newtons post career look like honorable service. Just no concept of what it takes to get by in this world without ending up in the gutter.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
I remember this...

[youtube]PGAPpfrf4fk[/youtube]
---------------------------------

Paul Pierce got fined for that by the NBA.

Nav22

Reaction score
...so you guys realize NFL players DO have lives outside of football, right?

You think they were the only guys in the NFL having a good time on Halloween?

You don't even know if they were drinking. For all you know, they were pounding Evians all night long and just having a good time.

I saw nothing incriminating from these photos. The only thing I've seen is sour grapes from unrealistic fans who think NFL players should live and breathe football 24-7 all season long.

How did YOU spend Halloween? Were you putting in extra work at the office? Somehow, I doubt it.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is amazing how unfocused some of our players are.

Nav22

Reaction score
It is amazing how unfocused some of our players are.
Give this man a raise! He clearly spent his Halloween going above and beyond the call of duty at his place of employment.

Otherwise, he would be an "unfocused" employee!

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Nav22;2402310 said:
Give this man a raise! He clearly spent his Halloween going above and beyond the call of duty at his place of employment.

Otherwise, he would be an "unfocused" employee!

Please. These guys were getting on a plane the next day to travel across the country for a big game. The last place these three knuckleheads, whom I have already stated have had problems in the past, needed to be was on a private plane on their way to a party at a strip club.

The more I think about it the more I am annoyed, not disappointed.

:bang2:

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Tank Johnson could be a Kappa......Paul Pierce's thing was for Boston wasn't it??????