Twitter: Seven players to miss practice today

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
You do know the Eagles lost by 18 last week right? They are 3-3 to right? Suddenly they are all that?

I don't know.... Eagles lost by 18 to a contending team. Dallas....lost to the 0-4 Jets. They are much better than Dallas at this point. They may not be all that, but a team that lost to the Jets certainly isn't scary to me. A blowout isn't too far off course from what we've seen these past 3 weeks.

cern

Reaction score
we didn't execute. we've got to play better. we have to find a way to win. bylines following the game.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The Eagles are 3-3 just like us but ok keep trolling.

Let's see. Eagles lost to: The Vikings, the Falcons, and the Lions. All 3 games being really close and 2 of these teams being contenders for winning the NFC. They have won against the Packers, Jets, and Commanders. Blowing out one of the teams that just beat us. Beating the Packers is no easy feat considering they are one of the NFC favorites.

Dallas lost to: Packers, Saints, and The Jets (embarrassing). We essentially got blown out by 2 of these teams (Jets, embarrassing, and the Packers). We didn't start playing until garbage time in those games. Saints game was close though. Dallas' wins come from the Commanders, Eli's Giants, and the Dolphins. Not a single contending team.

Eagles also have competent coaches that prepare and scheme for games and their team isn't decimated with injuries.

So ultimately, by deciding the toughness of the schedule and adding in our missing players, attitudes on this team, bad coaching, and loss to the dang 0-4 NY Jets, this game is easily in the hands of the Eagles. I'd be more concerned about the Eagles losing this game than Dallas winning it.

blueblood70

Reaction score

how did Smith go from close to playing last game, suited up and all to IR? what the flip happened there..OMG thats huge.. fishers a moron thats huge typo mistaking Crawford for Smith.. proof read homey!!!

CoachD

Reaction score
Cowboys’ first-team offensive line today:

LT: Cameron Fleming
LG: Connor Williams
C: Joe Looney
RG: Zack Martin
RT: Brandon Knight

What's going on with Frederick other than having a horrible year so far! Let me tell ya if he has a good game the Cowboys o-line has a good game. I key on him on many plays and most of Zekes runs that are stuffed at the line of scrimmage or behind are because Frederick gets no push on his man!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys’ first-team offensive line today:

LT: Cameron Fleming
LG: Connor Williams
C: Joe Looney
RG: Zack Martin
RT: Brandon Knight

What's going on with Frederick other than having a horrible year so far! Let me tell ya if he has a good game the Cowboys o-line has a good game. I key on him on many plays and most of Zekes runs that are stuffed at the line of scrimmage or behind are because Frederick gets no push on his man!

blueblood70

Reaction score
I don't know.... Eagles lost by 18 to a contending team. Dallas....lost to the 0-4 Jets. They are much better than Dallas at this point. They may not be all that, but a team that lost to the Jets certainly isn't scary to me. A blowout isn't too far off course from what we've seen these past 3 weeks.

disagree its even we lost to a 1-1 with one loss a collapse of a 16 point lead game one against the surging Bills. Sam DArnold led team with great defense and got inspired getting their Starting QB back and us missing our starting tackles, 2 starting WRs and we underestimated them..they are not as bad as 0-4 suggested they had Falk a Practice squad Qb who was straight garbage compared to arising young Qb on an entire different level..

we get a lot of those players back this week.. Much better is ridiculous statement , we play the game, we can debate after ..

glimmerman

Reaction score
Only Wednesday. They are getting time off to heal. They know how important this game is. They want them fresh.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
disagree its even we lost to a 1-1 with one loss a collapse of a 16 point lead game one against the surging Bills. Sam DArnold led team with great defense and got inspired getting their Starting QB back and us missing our starting tackles, 2 starting WRs and we underestimated them..they are not as bad as 0-4 suggested they had Falk a Practice squad Qb who was straight garbage compared to arising young Qb on an entire different level..

we get a lot of those players back this week.. Much better is ridiculous statement , we play the game, we can debate after ..

Ya sure about that? Didn't we just lose Travis Fredrick? Crawford is done for the season. Cobb has gotten "better" but has yet to practice, Amari is looking like an out from the way everyone is talking, Collins and Tyron are "day to day' (which means they aren't playing). So...Doubtful: Frederick, Cobb, Cooper, T. Smith, Collins, B. Jones, basically some of the biggest playmakers on our team. That's not even including the mystery behind the infamous inactive Devin Smith. That's also presuming Dak and Zeke don't get massacred behind this line on Sunday considering they almost did against the Jets. I may be overreacting about the Jets loss, but you cannot say this team will be better come Sunday night.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Ya sure about that? Didn't we just lose Travis Fredrick? Crawford is done for the season. Cobb has gotten "better" but has yet to practice, Amari is looking like an out from the way everyone is talking, Collins and Tyron are "day to day' (which means they aren't playing). So...Doubtful: Frederick, Cobb, Cooper, T. Smith, Collins, B. Jones, basically some of the biggest playmakers on our team. That's not even including the mystery behind the infamous inactive Devin Smith. That's also presuming Dak and Zeke don't get massacred behind this line on Sunday considering they almost did against the Jets. I may be overreacting about the Jets loss, but you cannot say this team will be better come Sunday night.
Tfred is out FOR PERS reasons not injury.. vet rest..yes most will be back by game day..

phildadon86

Reaction score
I like how you equate realism with trolling.

"Hey look! Someone speaking the truth about our mediocrity and collapsing team! Must be a troll!"
Give me a break. I'm not gonna be the one waking up disappointed on Monday because I'm already prepared for this sorry excuse of a team to lose.
Stop saying collapsing as if it is fact