Twitter: Seven players to miss practice today

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Let's see. Eagles lost to: The Vikings, the Falcons, and the Lions. All 3 games being really close and 2 of these teams being contenders for winning the NFC. They have won against the Packers, Jets, and Commanders. Blowing out one of the teams that just beat us. Beating the Packers is no easy feat considering they are one of the NFC favorites.

Dallas lost to: Packers, Saints, and The Jets (embarrassing). We essentially got blown out by 2 of these teams (Jets, embarrassing, and the Packers). We didn't start playing until garbage time in those games. Saints game was close though. Dallas' wins come from the Commanders, Eli's Giants, and the Dolphins. Not a single contending team.

Eagles also have competent coaches that prepare and scheme for games and their team isn't decimated with injuries.

So ultimately, by deciding the toughness of the schedule and adding in our missing players, attitudes on this team, bad coaching, and loss to the dang 0-4 NY Jets, this game is easily in the hands of the Eagles. I'd be more concerned about the Eagles losing this game than Dallas winning it.
How is that Wentz Jersey fitting you?

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
two teams that are five hundred and right now not really good but I think the eagles will because they have the better coach it may well end up that the giants have a better record than jerry cowboys do

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Stop saying collapsing as if it is fact

How many of our star starters have we lost...? Who is our coach again? What about our defensive coordinators? On a scale of 1-10, how inspired/passionate is this team not only on the field, but on the sidelines? Who did we lose to last week and what was their record and circumstances? I recall their QB being sick and them having one of the worst HC's in the entire league... Hm..

Nah, you're right. This team is not collapsing. Totally not collapsing.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Hopefully you won't do a Skip Bayless and throw it in trash can after the game.

Skip Bayless threw that jersey in the trash because he thought it was cursed by the guest on the show that got it for him, not because he hated Dak/The Cowboys.

phildadon86

Reaction score
How many of our star starters have we lost...? Who is our coach again? What about our defensive coordinators? On a scale of 1-10, how inspired/passionate is this team not only on the field, but on the sidelines? Who did we lose to last week and what was their record and circumstances? I recall their QB being sick and them having one of the worst HC's in the entire league... Hm..

Nah, you're right. This team is not collapsing. Totally not collapsing.
Did you think we were collapsing last season at 3-5? What you are doing is stating your opinion as a fact. Which it isnt. I want Garrett gone as well. Im not defending him. lol

JonesBoys

Reaction score
The 49ers are missing both starting tackles, their excellent tight end, and one of their best receivers.

5-0.

Real coaching staffs that can adjust still find success with injuries. Garrett teams crumble with injuries. It’s a major reason why he has never coached the Cowboys to back to back playoff seasons. There are going to be injuries and some years you get lucky with no major injuries like in 2014 and 2016 and 2018. But as we see major injuries happen more often than not and we know what Garrett teams do when that happens.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Did you think we were collapsing last season at 3-5? What you are doing is stating your opinion as a fact. Which it isnt. I want Garrett gone as well. Im not defending him. lol

The reason behind the collapse of 2018 is different from the collapse of 2019. Lookie here.

3-5. A problem that required a simple fix. Get a WR1. Not only will your playbook open more with a WR1, once your team starts winning, the confidence grows, the team plays passionate football, and all is well. Teams don't know how to stop you because of your newfound weapon. Players were also looking to get paid so they played their hearts out.

3-3. NOT a simple fix problem. We have all the tangibles (Besides D-line and a constantly hurt O-line) but our team does not believe in our coaching staff, believe it or not. Our players have gotten paid and decided to give up. Our players look depressed and suicidal on the sidelines and on the field. No hype, no energy, no celebrations, no nothing. This team is not happy, they don't believe in coaching, they don't believe in each other, and we're decimated by injuries. We have a way tougher schedule as well. I'm sorry, but this is a collapse. It may not be a "tank" but its collapsing, and it's collapsing to the point where the collateral damage will be immaculate.

phildadon86

Reaction score
The reason behind the collapse of 2018 is different from the collapse of 2019. Lookie here.

3-5. A problem that required a simple fix. Get a WR1. Not only will your playbook open more with a WR1, once your team starts winning, the confidence grows, the team plays passionate football, and all is well. Teams don't know how to stop you because of your newfound weapon. Players were also looking to get paid so they played their hearts out.

3-3. NOT a simple fix problem. We have all the tangibles (Besides D-line and a constantly hurt O-line) but our team does not believe in our coaching staff, believe it or not. Our players have gotten paid and decided to give up. Our players look depressed and suicidal on the sidelines and on the field. No hype, no energy, no celebrations, no nothing. This team is not happy, they don't believe in coaching, they don't believe in each other, and we're decimated by injuries. We have a way tougher schedule as well. I'm sorry, but this is a collapse. It may not be a "tank" but its collapsing, and it's collapsing to the point where the collateral damage will be immaculate.
Sure buddy. Didnt realize you were on the sidelines with the team or in the locker room. They sure seemed to be happy the first 3 games. So you're telling me 3 losses and this team collapsed? Just like Dak was the problem in the locker room right? Just stop.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Sure buddy. Didnt realize you were on the sidelines with the team or in the locker room. They sure seemed to be happy the first 3 games. So you're telling me 3 losses and this team collapsed? Just like Dak was the problem in the locker room right? Just stop.

I never said Dak was the problem in the locker room. I said the locker room lacks leadership and Dak has no respect from the players and I was simply questioning why that is. Not that he wasn't a leader himself, but just that he lacks the respect of a true leader.

As for the 3 losses and this team collapsed: I can't say it didn't collapse before that. The team woke up sleepy in the first half since the Washington game, however, since we came out with W's in both that game and the Miami game, I ignored it. It has become a lot more prominent and obvious now. The collapse started before any of us could even catch it. This team obviously doesn't care now that the loses have started showing up. Like I said, even in the Miami game, this team lacked energy. They lacked passion. I could go on and on, but I feel that would prove worthless. This is going nowhere faster than when we run Zeke in a stacked box.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I never said Dak was the problem in the locker room. I said the locker room lacks leadership and Dak has no respect from the players and I was simply questioning why that is. Not that he wasn't a leader himself, but just that he lacks the respect of a true leader.

As for the 3 losses and this team collapsed: I can't say it didn't collapse before that. The team woke up sleep in the first half since the Washington game, however, since we came out with W's in both that game and the Miami game, I ignored it. It has become a lot more prominent and obvious now. The collapse started before any of us could even catch it. This team obviously doesn't care now that the loses have started showing up. Like I said, even in the Miami game, this team lacked energy. They lacked passion. I could go on and on, but I feel that would prove worthless. This is going nowhere faster than when we run Zeke in a stacked box.
Dak has no respect from the players. Right. You sir are going on ignore. My biggest pet peeve here is when people yell their OPINIONS from the mountaintop and make it sound like FACT. The only FACT here is you have no clue what is going on in that locker room unless you are part of the team. Which you aren't. Every single player and coach has said Dak is very well respected by his peers and that even goes back to Dez Bryant (AFTER HE WAS CUT). So have a nice life. Enjoy trolling the others on here that want to actually listen to you.

ICP

Reaction score
The 49ers are missing both starting tackles, their excellent tight end, and one of their best receivers.

5-0.

Under Garrett this team has never really been able to adjust to starters being out

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yikes, that's a lot of starters.

I hate it because it buys Garrett more time and excuses.
Jerry doesn't need excuses, that's just a fan thing. There are no injury free seasons, and Jerry knows that. If Jerry wants to let Garrett go he will, and if he doesn't, he won't. It's that simple.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Uh yeah..it's PHI week, so just tell who's playing. If they don't suit up, don't need to hear about them before or after the game.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Not good news. We need these guys to heal 100% if they want to compete. Losing to the Jets may very well bite them in the butt down the road as these guys heal. They could've afforded a loss to the Eagles this weekend had they beat NY. Damn you Garrett.

CB61

Reaction score

5-0.
And they are well-coached something we lack