SFY: EJ Manuel:Chances Cowboys pull off the upset?

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Oh Donald is the most dominant defensive player in the league. Its actually not even close. I also remember we were VERY high on him that draft year.
Yep we called Fisher more than once on draft day to move into their slot to take Donald. They weren't budging (for good reason).

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Normally I would agree (if Martin were 100%) but the Rams are going to move Donald around and match their strength on the D-line against our weakness (Connor or Sua).

The last time we tilted against the Rams Donald put Martin on skates a few times but Martin held his own.
True, but with the time on the bench, and watching him last game against the hags, I'll take Conner to hold his own here... it's a different time and game and Conner has had time to reflect.... be cool to watch for sure.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Personally, I'd prefer my DT to have 12 sacks instead of 20 and have a Yards per Rush number at 2.5 than 5.1.
What you fail to recognize is that Donald is also doing his job at DT. He's doing his job in the run game and blowing people out of the water in his pass rush. It's not Donald's fault that Suh forgot how to play football and the rest of his front seven decided to take the season off. But, nice try.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Like 10 teams have put up 28 or more on the rams this year. Every single mobile QB they faced dominated them and made Aaron Donald irrelevant. Mahomes and Wilson combined put up 11 Touchdowns 3 INTs on them in 3 games combined. Their defense is hot trash.
Defense. Yes. Donald. No. Try and keep up

IceBowler

Reaction score
What you fail to recognize is that Donald is also doing his job at DT. He's doing his job in the run game and blowing people out of the water in his pass rush. It's not Donald's fault that Suh forgot how to play football and the rest of his front seven decided to take the season off. But, nice try.

Unfortunately for this "Idol", it's a team game and it is the cumulative that reflects on everyone. When people believe that one guy can take over field where there are 21 other active participants is simply hype and sensationalism. The guy is a great player but he is not the reason Dallas will either win or lose.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Unfortunately for this "Idol", it's a team game and it is the cumulative that reflects on everyone. When people believe that one guy can take over field where there are 21 other active participants is simply hype and sensationalism. The guy is a great player but he is not the reason Dallas will either win or lose.
You obviously have a reading and comprehension problem. Go back to my original post in this thread, follow along, and realize that you have no idea what you're actually arguing about (especially when you quoted my post when you decided to jump in). Thanks for playing.

IceBowler

Reaction score
You obviously have a reading and comprehension problem. Go back to my original post in this thread, follow along, and realize that you have no idea what you're actually arguing about (especially when you quoted my post when you decided to jump in). Thanks for playing.

Well - aren't you the internet tough guy ... if you're looking for fun and games behind a keyboard, I'm not your guy. Go find one of the kids.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Well - aren't you the internet tough guy ... if you're looking for fun and games behind a keyboard, I'm not your guy. Go find one of the kids.
You came at me, dumb ***. It's not my fault that you can't follow a line of thought. Run along, now.

aikemirv

Reaction score
aike, and Gurly has MORE TD's it's like 22 to 12 damn near double. Yes Zeke on paper is the best RB per his total yards. But, again throw in the # of carries to do so. Again Gurly has LESS carrie's and damn near as many total yds.... it's apples and oranges and I have to side with skin on this one...
The TD issue is not a reflection of RB skill because Zeke is better than anyone at making a 1 yard run an 4 yard run. That is a reflection of our redzone issues.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Yeah there's just page after page of it, genius.
I've read every page and all you're doing is calling fans names who disagree with you. Did you forget already or are you that miserable in life that it's just who you are?

Reactions: BAT

skinsscalper

Reaction score
I've read every page and all you're doing is calling fans names who disagree with you. Did you forget already or are you that miserable in life that it's just who you are?
You're either lying, or not paying attention. I speak people on this board in kind as they speak to me.

I'm the farthest thing there is from miserable, right now. Life is good. Thanks for your concern

IceBowler

Reaction score
You came at me, dumb ***. It's not my fault that you can't follow a line of thought. Run along, now.

Your perception of my discussion is incorrect. Why don't we just do each other a favor and go to Ignore ... Kinda like grownups. Enjoy! and for your sake - I certainly hope Donald has a great game!

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Your perception of my discussion is incorrect. Why don't we just do each other a favor and go to Ignore ... Kinda like grownups. Enjoy! and for your sake - I certainly hope Donald has a great game!
I hope Donald has a horrible game, myself. Ignore if you choose. I'll not do the same. You seem to know a little about football. I'll continue to read your posts (you actually bring a little intellect into discussion, unlike some of the mouth breathing trolls around here). No need for me to hide behind an ignore feature because we actually disagreed that one time back in January of 2018. Enjoy, IceBowler.