SFY: EJ Manuel:Chances Cowboys pull off the upset?

J_Robinson

Reaction score
I hope Donald has a horrible game, myself. Ignore if you choose. I'll not do the same. You seem to know a little about football. I'll continue to read your posts (you actually bring a little intellect into discussion, unlike some of the mouth breathing trolls around here). No need for me to hide behind an ignore feature because we actually disagreed that one time back in January of 2018. Enjoy, IceBowler.

This dude is just being pragmatic. You should appreciate that he’s not playing the homer card IceBowler.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
The TD issue is not a reflection of RB skill because Zeke is better than anyone at making a 1 yard run an 4 yard run. That is a reflection of our redzone issues.
I'll give you that one, but you have to look at the # of carries versus the total yards man... not demeaning our RB 1 bit. But Zeke is NOT the same back he was 3 years ago. And my point is, you place that amount of carries no him season to season, just how long will he last.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
EJ Manuel? LOL They just give any ex-player a position on these sports shows anymore don't they? :laugh:

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Did you board the Troglodyte train today? You said yourself "Zeke is one of the best players in the league". Not THE best player. The word dominance is reserved for THE best, Einstein, not one of the best. Aaron Donald, in fact, is the ONLY dominant player in the entire league at his position. I'm sorry you're too stupid grasp the concept.

Zeke is dominant AND dominates at his position. Winning rushing title 2 of first 3 years is dominant.

Would have been 3 straight years if not for suspension. How does Cowboy fan argue for Donald but not for Zeke. There is no gray here.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
aike, and Gurly has MORE TD's it's like 22 to 12 damn near double. Yes Zeke on paper is the best RB per his total yards. But, again throw in the # of carries to do so. Again Gurly has LESS carrie's and damn near as many total yds.... it's apples and oranges and I have to side with skin on this one...

When or if Gurley ever wins a rushing title, get back to me.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Zeke has won the rushing title for 2 of the last 3 years and has the most yards per game in all three years he has played. That is pretty daggone dominant!

He’d have the rushing title in each of his first three years had it nor been for the corrupt 6 game suspension. Yeah, that’s about as dominant as you can get.

Praxit

Reaction score
..when I hear this and compare what happened Vs NO. The sky is the limit for Dallas.