Shango keeping it 100 with the Wince fans

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
But Risen Star has been right about this team 99% of the time. He has more football knowledge than 95% of the posters here.
He has more posting knowledge than any other poster....football knowledge, your probably right. I don't always agree with him but I don't have to. He doesn't know where I live. :laugh:

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
3 game-winning drives in 11 attempts, and one of those GW drives was thanks to a 61-yard FG. LOLLLLLL

Remember when Romo was labeled a choker even though the evidence suggested he was actually very clutch?

Wentz is labeled an elite QB when the evidence suggests he’s actually a big-time choker.
I wouldn't call him a choker. I think he will just get better as time goes on. I believe the same about Dak. Hope that comes to fruition.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
3 game-winning drives in 11 attempts, and one of those GW drives was thanks to a 61-yard FG. LOLLLLLL

Remember when Romo was labeled a choker even though the evidence suggested he was actually very clutch?

Wentz is labeled an elite QB when the evidence suggests he’s actually a big-time choker.
Cold hard facts.

Blackspider214

Reaction score

Wentz was a top draft pick. So people try their hardest to prop him up to what he isn't. Is he a terrible QB? No. Is he some top notch QB? Also no. Not even close. I have said this over and over, Wentz has did nothing at all that Dak hasn't. Well except lead his team to a last place finish in the East. People point to last season on why he's better. Well Dak did that his rookie year. He won rookie of the year and was in the running for NFL MVP.

Wentz has a long way to go until he actually lives up to this golden boy hype he has.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Wentz was a top draft pick. So people try their hardest to prop him up to what he isn't. Is he a terrible QB? No. Is he some top notch QB? Also no. Not even close. I have said this over and over, Wentz has did nothing at all that Dak hasn't. Well except lead his team to a last place finish in the East. People point to last season on why he's better. Well Dak did that his rookie year. He won rookie of the year and was in the running for NFL MVP.

Wentz has a long way to go until he actually lives up to this golden boy hype he has.

LOL we win one game and this forum tries to tear down one of the BEST QBs in the league right now.

You people are out of your minds. Stop posting, I'm begging you.