Video: Shango on Cowboys camp and Dak

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Shango made some valid points here. If everyone and their granny knocks Dak now, it could easily have a negative effect upon his performance. After all, he's only human. Not only is it not good for him but not good for the team, as well. Seems logical enough to me . . . ;)

Last edited:

Carson

Reaction score
A valid point. If everyone and their granny knocks Dak now, it could have a negative effect on his performance. He's only human. (Not good for the team.)

Kid has thick skin. I think it’s more self harm for him than it will be outside influence

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
So real question: who is this guy and why should I care about his take? I get he is a fan and has his own take on things and that's great and I can appreciate what he does and bringing tape and stuff. But does he have any back ground in football, other than a fan and maybe hs player like most of us? I am not trying to be rude or anything I just don't know this guy, other than hearing his name on here. I just really want to know how much stock to put into his observations, if he is just a fan like me, then it won't be much but if he was a scout, or some other form of coach past HS level, then I will look at his stuff a little differently.

Jenky

Reaction score
So real question: who is this guy and why should I care about his take? I get he is a fan and has his own take on things and that's great and I can appreciate what he does and bringing tape and stuff. But does he have any back ground in football, other than a fan and maybe hs player like most of us? I am not trying to be rude or anything I just don't know this guy, other than hearing his name on here. I just really want to know how much stock to put into his observations, if he is just a fan like me, then it won't be much but if he was a scout, or some other form of coach past HS level, then I will look at his stuff a little differently.

It’s Shango and he’s been blogging forever. Can probably find more content on YouTube.

Reaction score
Shango made some valid points here. If everyone and their granny knocks Dak now, it could easily have a negative effect upon his performance. After all, he's only human. Not only is it not good for him but not good for the team, as well. Seems logical enough to me . . . ;)

Well Dak better get used to it, being the Cowboys QB means getting extra helpings of negativity from all sides.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Kid has thick skin. I think it’s more self harm for him than it will be outside influence

At least, he outwardly gives that impression, perhaps by design but I think we're all susceptible to outside pressure and stress to some extent. Being a die-hard fan, I'd hate to think I'd be one to ultimately contribute to the Cowboy's demise -- but it's just my opinion.

Being one to demand so much of himself, I'm sure Dak's highly critical of himself, as well. Maybe it's like six pounds of one thing and a half dozen of the other . . . who's to say? On the average, I think we all tend to do somewhat better with positive reinforcement.

Last edited:

Carson

Reaction score
At least he outwardly gives that impression, perhaps by design, but I think we're all susceptible to outside pressure and stress to some extent. Being a die-hard fan, I'd hate to think I'd be one to ultimately contribute to the Cowboy's demise -- but that's just me. Being one to demand so much of himself, I'm sure he's extremely demanding of himself as well. Maybe it's like six of one thing and a half dozen of the other? Who's to say?

Valid points. I agree with you.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score

Shango is well known. If you dont know much about him than google him. Btw his wife is a celebrity that plays on the hit series "Shameless". Both are well known.

He has also personally talked to and interviewed alot of players.

You gotta do your research.

robertfchew

Reaction score
Shango is well known. If you dont know much about him than google him. Btw his wife is a celebrity that plays on the hit series "Shameless". Both are well known.

He has also personally talked to and interviewed alot of players.

You gotta do your research.

which character?

waving monkey

Reaction score
He has a view. His view point expresses my view,

mattjames2010

Reaction score

He's some guy who screams random nonsense every once and a while and casual Cowboys fans eat up what he says. Was also a Romo hater for years, but for some reason, a lover of Dak. I wonder why....