Video: Shango's reaction to the CeeDee Lamb

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh so laughing at a hated division rival and celebrating 1st Rd pick equates to Superbowl win for those laughing???

Who is your team again?:clap:
Don't be ridiculous. I'm just joking about how over the top this guy got. I'm friggin' thrilled, and been texting all my fellow Cowboys fans about this draft...but jumping up and down, screaming at the top of your lungs over it is kinda overkill.....which is why it's being spread over the internet.

If you can see my signature, you'll see a painting of Emmitt Smith that took me about 50 hours to airbrush. I painted that in the preseason of the season they beat the Steelers. Don't ever question my fanhood.

Qcard

Reaction score
Don't be ridiculous. I'm just joking about how over the top this guy got. I'm friggin' thrilled, and been texting all my fellow Cowboys fans about this draft...but jumping up and down, screaming at the top of your lungs over it is kinda overkill.....which is why it's being spread over the internet.

If you can see my signature, you'll see a painting of Emmitt Smith that took me about 50 hours to airbrush. I painted that in the preseason of the season they beat the Steelers. Don't ever question my fanhood.
Yes!! Love it. Good thing you were joking! because that was tame by Shangos' past reactions and some of the DMV fan reaction.

I live amongst many Commanders fan.....it is amazing

roy31

Reaction score
I had pretty much the same reaction.. I bet most of you did... actually tried to call a philly friend of mine too.. he didn’t pick up either .. he shot me a text after I called ..”DONT!!” Hahahaha

CWR

Reaction score
I had pretty much the same reaction.. I bet most of you did... actually tried to call a philly friend of mine too.. he didn’t pick up either .. he shot me a text after I called ..”DONT!!” Hahahaha

My 10 year old daughter has become somewhat of a draft aficionado. Something about the draft magazine and seeing all the front offices and players with family and such just tickles her lol. I kept telling her CeeDee is a bad dude, we dont necessarily need him but he is the best player on the board. She looked dead into the windows of my soul and said Dad, we are getting CeeDee. We bursted out laughing when we made the selection. Then we laughed even harder when we saw Irvin giggling. Lol good times, one of the happier selections I've witnessed.