Video: Shannon Sharpe: Cowboys would trade Micah Parsons and a 1st round pick for Aaron Donald

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
. Words can’t describe how bad this decision is. Even discussing it is just, Rison .

Sandyf

Reaction score
We should see if the Rams are interested in that. If they hesitate, throw in a 4th.
No, not even they gage us 2 1st round picks. Parsons and a 1st for Donald would put Dallas looking Jacksonville or the Jets.

ESisback

Reaction score
I’ll trade you Lawrence and Cooper for Donald, maybe, but Parsons? Don’t think so. Giant contract, big ego and soon to be 31?!? Ludicrous!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here's the deal.

Micah, 1st, 4th

for

Donald, 5th

You at least have to try.

ESisback

Reaction score
Here's the deal.

Micah, 1st, 4th

for

Donald, 5th

You at least have to try.

Honestly bro, you’re either trying too hard to be funny, you’re not really a Cowboy fan, or some kind of combination of both. You want us to trade a generational talent, going into the second year of his rookie contract, for a generational player with a huge contract and a much bigger ego (who’s about to turn 31)? And to make sure the Rams agree, we ALSO should throw in a first and a 4th?!? What are you smoking? I want some of that! No wait, check that, I don’t want my brain lowered into the “drunk baby” category…

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Not sure there are any non QBs I would trade for Parsons right now, let alone a 30 year old no matter how good he is.

plymkr

Reaction score
So you're thinking more like a 2nd and 3rd rounder?
The only way I see this trade happening is if Donald tears his knee up with nerve damage. Then Jerry would pull the trigger on this genius move.