Video: Shannon Sharpe: Cowboys would trade Micah Parsons and a 1st round pick for Aaron Donald

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
No GM in the league would do that deal. These guys just make up garbage to fill a ten minute segment.
Well yes you're right, but the comment sounds like a trolling strawman argument to gauge the stupidity of some fans that get obsessed with names rather than the player and the effects on the whole roster.

BermyStar

Reaction score
Not sure what logic he is using for this argument.

AD is 30 years old and costs a lot of money.
MP is 22 years old and is on a rookie contract.

Everyone knows AD is a great player and if they were both 22 and on their rookie contract, maybe it would be an interesting thought experiment.

However, given AD's age and cost along with the Cowboys' desperate need for linebackers, I can only assume Sharpe was pushing the idea for views.
In a world where clicks and view matter a great deal... Sharpe deserves a raise for this one.

ESisback

Reaction score
How does this tool have a job on TV?
Connections, right place right time! Look at Jimmy Durante, Tiny Tim, the Kardashians, etc. Minimal talent, can’t sing or dance, not funny or smart or even particularly attractive—just lucky they found the right combo at the perfect time.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Shannon is a certified Cowboys hater. Why is he talking up ridiculous Cowboys moves?

Reactions: BAT

ICP

Reaction score
If I never again heard a quote from Sharpe, Bayless, or Stephen A again it would be too soon

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Are people crazy? Trade Micah for a player in the last part of his career? Just wow

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Sharpe is an idiot. I love Donald but no I don't trade a 22 year old stud just getting his feet wet for a 30 year old DT. If we were talking a 22 or 23 year old Donald that at least would make sense.