Shefter says NFL aware of Zeke

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Even though he was suspended for domestic violence last time I think we all know it was a lot of things that added up to them suspending Zeke.

This is just another thing they can add to the list. More conduct detrimental to the league.

I stopped feeling sorry for Zeke a long time ago and as much I like Zeke the football player I wish our success wasn't so tied to him because he is untrustworthy.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Incident and doesn't see it as a big deal. Reported by Shefter Espn.

It will be a big deal to Jerry and Stephen when the time comes to either extend Zeke or move on.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
So he's only going to be suspended for one season?

In all seriousness, I think the league should fine players for behavior like this in order to try to get it curtailed before it becomes a bigger issue. I think suspensions hurt the team and its fans worse than it hurts the player. Same with the Crawford incident.

erod

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm not sure exactly what he would be suspended for unless they do a quick blood test and find out that was drugs, not alcohol.

But if I'm Stephen Jones, I slide that contract discussion back to file 13 and wait it out.

Dre11

Reaction score
Not buying it. Zeke is gone and everyone knows it. I bet fans have the bubble guts. They know what's up and taking a trip to the toilet in nervousness.

A league source told ESPN's Adam Schefter in a text that the NFL is "still gathering information," but "don't think it's a big deal, looks like he was pushed and punch wasn't thrown."
Incident and doesn't see it as a big deal. Reported by Shefter Espn.

A league source told ESPN's Adam Schefter in a text that the NFL is "still gathering information," but "don't think it's a big deal, looks like he was pushed and punch wasn't thrown."

Dre11

Reaction score
So he's only going to be suspended for one season?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm not sure exactly what he would be suspended for unless they do a quick blood test and find out that was drugs, not alcohol.

But if I'm Stephen Jones, I slide that contract discussion back to file 13 and wait it out.

He knocked someone down that’s an assault. His only defense would be that he was drunk and stumbled into the guy but It appeared he intentionally elbowed him knocking him down.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'll be awaiting further information on this latest incident with Zeke.

Here's hoping the NFL doesn't see fit to make something out of not so much.

Here's also hoping Ezekiel potentially sees this as another valuable lesson to be learned.