Shelve Ware, bench Austin, praise Carr, annoint Waters, and thank God for Harris

Bungarian

Butt Monkey
Reaction score
Lets see how they do without Ware this week now that the Eagles know he will not play and can change their game plan.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Great write up OP. Beasley has opened my eyes big time. Usually the first option Romo is looking for if he needs a big catch has been Witten (and for good reasons I might add). Now, I think Romo has another legit "3rd and 7" option in Beasley. Can't wait to see this dude matched up with a LB or even a S. At this point, he's so quick that I expect him to make something happen every time. I think Romo may feel the same way.

ghst187

Reaction score
Make no mistake about it, our game with the skins was between two bad teams. The skins are horrible and with rg playing so poorly they are completely uninspired. It would've been an awful thing to lose to them

erod

Reaction score
Have you ever considered being a columnist?

I appreciate the compliment, but you don't can't eat and raise a family on sportswriter wages, especially with the internet these days. LOL

I've written in the past professionally, but left it behind for a more lucrative career in the business world. I still enjoy penning phrases for fun, especially with all you yahoos about our favorite team. Not enough people write well anymore, but it's encouraging to see so many post on sites like this. The more you write, the better you get at it, and I can't think of a more fun way to work on and fine-tune the writing skills than this right here!

I enjoy it, and enough enjoy reading it, that it's infinitely worth it.

Thanks again.