Should Jerry bring Dez back to help spark this team?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm sure I'll get roasted, but I feel Jerry needs to bring Dez back even if as a part-timer to help spark this team. Cowboys could use his fiery personality to fire up the team and help them start a winning streak to help reach the playoffs. Yes, Dez is old and limited, but Dez has always had that fiery attitude that refuses to lose. That is one thing I feel this team is missing...Dez's fiery attitude to help spark up this team.

What say you?

Blackrain

Reaction score
I'm sure I'll get roasted, but I feel Jerry needs to bring Dez back even if as a part-timer to help spark this team. Cowboys could use his fiery personality to fire up the team and help them start a winning streak to help reach the playoffs. Yes, Dez is old and limited, but Dez has always had that fiery attitude that refuses to lose. That is one thing I feel this team is missing...Dez's fiery attitude to help spark up this team.

What say you?

I feel your pain AC Im looking for just about anything to light a fire under this teams *** . Dez is definatly following us and seems to feel very attached to this team . I would love to see him come back and be a positive force make some plays for us in a playoff run .

It would be classic . That said I have no clue what type of shape he is in mentally or phisically to be able to accomplish this task .

FanSince71

Reaction score
To be a cheerleader? Because surely you don’t expect him to line up and beat any DB’s. He couldn’t do it in 2016 and that was PRE-achilles injury. I loved him for 7 years, but his window is closed.

If you want to sign an old WR to fire up the team, why not go after Michael Irvin? At least Irv has skins on the wall to back up all that mouth. lol

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
We may not agree with the player OP is suggesting but the point of the team missing a heart and soul player is dead on. In fact, honest question, who's the heart and soul of this team? ( with Michael Irvin or Dez kind spirit/will to win ) (Coop, Zeke, Dak, Jone, DLaw, Jaylon,)

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I feel your pain AC Im looking for just about anything to light a fire under this teams *** . Dez is definatly following us and seems to feel very attached to this team . I would love to see him come back and be a positive force make some plays for us in a playoff run .

It would be classic . That said I have no clue what type of shape he is in mentally or phisically to be able to accomplish this task .

+1 He released a short clip of a few routes and to be honest he may have done more damage than good coz he did not look good at all. Just the opposite, he looked heavy and slow......

Blackrain

Reaction score
We may not agree with the player OP is suggesting but the point of the team missing a heart and soul player is dead on. In fact, honest question, who's the heart and soul of this team? ( with Michael Irvin or Dez kind spirit/will to win ) (Coop, Zeke, Dak, Jone, DLaw, Jaylon,)

I think Dak is as close as we got at this point . Every time I see Garrett all I can hear is the Mister Rogers theme song ,not getting any motivation from him or his 10 years worth of standing ovations on the sideline

willia451

Reaction score
What say you?

DFuAgFq.gif

glimmerman

Reaction score
Somewhere along the line we lost the spark and come out flat with no urgency. If they do it again today then I don’t know what to think. Your coming off of a loss in a big game you could have won. If we are gonna make the playoffs we have to beat these good teams.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Somewhere along the line we lost the spark and come out flat with no urgency. If they do it again today then I don’t know what to think. Your coming off of a loss in a big game you could have won. If we are gonna make the playoffs we have to beat these good teams.
Exactly, Glim!

That was my whole point. :thumbup:

Cowboys need to find their fire today! If not, this season is over.