Should Jimmy Johnson be hired as Psychology Fire them up Asst Coach?

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
on the ticket they are discussing something that maybe pointing to the main problem with the cowboys, which it always starts at the top.

we all know wade phillips is a laid back quiet type of guy, that sometimes you cant hear him even in press conferences, and wade isnt a movational type coach. I think we all agree with that, but since jimmy johnson left, leadership, swagger, heart, motivation has been lacking on this team.

then bill parcells was hired to fix that, again, at the end of the season, lack of fire, heart was shown, and parcells eventually left, so does it point to jerry jones to some degree, and could jerry go out and get someone like jimmy johnson to be the movitational coach to lite a fire underneath this team, and hold players accountable, either they do their job or else their gone

this stuff from wade phillips saying i will be held accountable isnt working, so what is the big problem and how do we fix it zoners?

i know im going to get a lot of flax for wanting jimmy johnson or someone like him to light a fire underneath this team but norm hitch... said it best last week in the bengal game, that jerry jones when he saw the cowboys being flat, etc, that jerry jones came down onto the field and talking to players and coaches,

norm and larry brown went onto say that with other teams you see offensive line coach like last year, get in guys faces, and other coaches, but in this game and the past few games you didnt see that this week or previous weeks, like their is no leadership on this team when a player makes a bone headed play, when he comes off the field, someone is in his face,

so what do you think zoners, this WADE PHILLIPS, I WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTALE ISNT WORKING, THE JOB ISNT BEING DONE, AND IT SEEMS THE PLAYERS KNOW THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH STUFF AND THAT NOTHING WILL BE DONE TO THEM

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2332559 said:
Double please.

Does anyone remember 62-7?
this was posted an hour ago and nobody had responded to it anymore and yet u felt the need to post in this thread in fact bumping it lol that kinda contradicts ur post...

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Da Hammer;2332567 said:
this was posted an hour ago and nobody had responded to it anymore and yet u felt the need to post in this thread in fact bumping it lol that kinda contradicts ur post...

Sorry that I just now read the board for the first time since the game ended. :rolleyes:

And how does what I posted contradict anything? Jimmy's legendary "leadership, swagger, heart, motivation" weren't so evident in Miami, were they?

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Only after we trade for Tony Gonzalez.

I'm taking a hard line on this one.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2332573 said:
Sorry that I just now read the board for the first time since the game ended. :rolleyes:

And how does what I posted contradict anything? Jimmy's legendary "leadership, swagger, heart, motivation" weren't so evident in Miami, were they?
no it contradicts ur post because u quoted someone saying "make it stop" and u said double. so if u really wanted it to stop wouldnt it have been better to just let this thread die and instead of bumping it? not attackin u i just find it curious...