Should the Cowboys re-sign Dez Bryant?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Honestly, I'd say yes (for vet minimum only). We need a jump ball receiver since Dak has had to throw 2 attempted hail Mary's in 9 games so far. With all 3 of our WR's having been hurt at some point in the season, we have to be careful. He could provide to be a useful backup.

I don't think he'd come back with Garrett as coach. Plus he doesn't like Sean Lee for some reason, so there's that...
Also, we never activate half of the other WR's we have anyway (Cedrick and Devin when we've taken a beating WR wise), so would he really make that much of a difference?

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score
No, if we are going to take in a receiver that might cause disruption on the sideline or locker room, then we go with one that can be more productive on the field.
A. Brown would be the best addition headcase wise.

exciter

Reaction score
For what? Who are you going to take off the field when he starts crying, screaming and stopping his foot because he's not getting enough targets. Why burden Dak with his emotional outburst from his own not performing. Dez burned his bridges here when he quit on the team, went to the sidelines and cryed in a game with playoff implications!

TX_Yid

Reaction score
I’d do it, it’d be fun. This season is going nowhere with red ball at the wheel anyway, might as well make it a show.