Should the Cowboys re-sign Dez Bryant?

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dez never clicked with Dak so no. Dak needs a guy who can create more separation with route running and that was never Dez's strength. He also was never asked to run the full route tree so he's limited there, neither does he play ST. Just too limited now.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I’d go for it if I thought Kellen Moore could figure out a way to use him in the red zone. But considering how the wonder boy still hasn’t figured out how to use Tony Pollard, I think I’m going to pass.

Batman1980

Reaction score
200.gif

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I loved Dez but his football days are all but gone. He might be able to step in and help a team going to the playoffs but he might not last long before another injury.

I do want to see a team take a flyer on him though.....

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
For those who don’t know, I started a YouTube channel called Off Top. Most of you really liked the first episode but I got a feeling this one’s going to be more controversial. @xwalker i love you

I could watch Dez in a Cowboys uni.
But it would take heavy duty drugs.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm really thankful that he drifted to the Saints instead of back to a team that gave him every opportunity to prove himself while acting the role of a spoiled and undisciplined child. That act grew intolerable long before his dismissal by the Dallas front office.

The various tantrums he repeatedly had during games, in full view of the cameras, grew well beyond tolerance. Upon leaving, he then burned his bridges by blaming everyone but himself for his demise, including players, staff and coaches.

No, the Cowboys should not re-sign Dez! For starters, it's just a silly idea! This team has more than enough to deal with, considering the faulty coaching, much less catering to an undisciplined character like Dez Bryant.

Last edited:

fivetwos

Reaction score
Haha....oh MAN Dez would lose his MIND on the sidelines with the current coaching set up.

I'd like to see it because I'd love to see it get worse this team, because complete embarrassment is apparently the only way this has any chance to change.

Cmac

Reaction score
You're kidding right?......Zeke is already the Fall Guy.