Should the Cowboys re-sign Dez Bryant?

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I'm really thankful that he drifted to the Saints instead of back to a team that gave him every opportunity to prove himself while acting the role of a spoiled and undisciplined child. That act grew intolerable long before his dismissal by the Dallas front office.

The various tantrums he repeatedly had during games, in full view of the cameras, grew well beyond tolerance. Upon leaving, he then burned his bridges by blaming everyone but himself for his demise, including players, staff and coaches.

No, the Cowboys should not re-sign Dez! For starters, it's just a silly idea! This team has more than enough to deal with, considering the faulty coaching, much less catering to an undisciplined character like Dez Bryant.

Agree 100%.

Besides, he'd be the no. 2 receiver, his last year here he had 69 catches for 838 yards and 6 tds. Gallup's numbers this year projected over 16 games is 75 catches for 1,211 yards and 6.72 tds. Add to that Dez is 31 years old, Gallup is not quite 24 yet.

Wouldn't make the team better, and isn't that the only reason you'd consider signing him?

TruBluSince1982

Reaction score
Agree 100%.

Besides, he'd be the no. 2 receiver, his last year here he had 69 catches for 838 yards and 6 tds. Gallup's numbers this year projected over 16 games is 75 catches for 1,211 yards and 6.72 tds. Add to that Dez is 31 years old, Gallup is not quite 24 yet.

Wouldn't make the team better, and isn't that the only reason you'd consider signing him?

Have to consider all the changes as well, Kellen Moore, Dak's huge leap forward.

I suspect there is a reason Cobb is having his best season in the last 4 years. I suspect there is a reason a 2nd year WR is lighting it up. I suspect there is a reason Cooper is having such a huge success here instead in contrast to where he was. Interesting how Bellycheck just praised the route combinations specifically under Moore.

Dez would be a great addition especially in the event of injury to one of these 3.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Have to consider all the changes as well, Kellen Moore, Dak's huge leap forward.

I suspect there is a reason Cobb is having his best season in the last 4 years. I suspect there is a reason a 2nd year WR is lighting it up. I suspect there is a reason Cooper is having such a huge success here instead in contrast to where he was. Interesting how Bellycheck just praised the route combinations specifically under Moore.

Dez would be a great addition especially in the event of injury to one of these 3.

No. He hasn't played in over a year, was injured a lot when he was last here.

I understand what you're saying, but as for me, no....

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score

So you would rather take the snaps away from say Gallup and throw the dice at Dez? Not me.

jsb357

Reaction score
dezback.jpg

chagus

Reaction score
It would be interesting, passion wise. Dez would certainly bring that. Cooper, Gallup, Bryant... hmm...

F***it... why not?