Should the Dallas Cowboys Be Worried About Dak Prescott?

triplets_93

Reaction score
By the time Prescott pulled it together Sunday, it was too late. Dallas was down 24-0 midway through the third quarter before engineering its first points: a field goal with just over 20 minutes left in the game. Prescott didn't throw his first touchdown pass—a 40-yard touchdown to Michael Gallup—until the final two minutes of the third quarter.

Down early, Prescott was forced to throw, which allowed him to pile up 463 yards passing but also saw him get picked three times. Prescott, throwing off his back foot, just tossed it up for grabs to Randall Cobb.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2856917-should-the-dallas-cowboys-be-worried-about-dak-prescott

I wouldn't make a move on Dak until the coach for America's Team is put in place.
To be a top tier QB, mandates consistency, of the good kind.

Hadenough

Reaction score
By the time Prescott pulled it together Sunday, it was too late. Dallas was down 24-0 midway through the third quarter before engineering its first points: a field goal with just over 20 minutes left in the game. Prescott didn't throw his first touchdown pass—a 40-yard touchdown to Michael Gallup—until the final two minutes of the third quarter.

Down early, Prescott was forced to throw, which allowed him to pile up 463 yards passing but also saw him get picked three times. Prescott, throwing off his back foot, just tossed it up for grabs to Randall Cobb.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2856917-should-the-dallas-cowboys-be-worried-about-dak-prescott

I wouldn't make a move on Dak until the coach for America's Team is put in place.
Why isnt this posted in the fan zone forum? I totally agree with this!

Pokes12

Reaction score

Yes. He is not anything more than a 2nd stringer. He should go with Garrett.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
This might be the worst Coached team in all of Football backed by lack of talent on both sides of the football! I could see maybe one more win at the end of the season maybe the Skins. I got us getting a top 5 pick Drafting a QB!