Should we have just traded down and drafted Derrick Henry?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does anybody else buy the Mexican bottled cokes from Costco or sams club?

Well worth the extra cash.
Some restaurants have some type of Mexican coke in their fountain drinks. It's good.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Henry & Fournette take too many hits. Both will have short careers.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Some restaurants have some type of Mexican coke in their fountain drinks. It's good.

Yeah...they at least use real sugar other than that high fructose corn syrup crap that’s in regular Coke and most other soft drinks.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I'd rather have gone for Murray. A conditional 3rd based on production and I'd probably still go for Murray tomorrow. Henry is young and may still be a year or two away from his prime. Dallas doesn't need the headache that comes with trying to satisfy two productive young guys on their first contract.

Murray is pushing 30, and is watching another player threaten his carries from here on out. It's possible he'd get more carries over the next 6 weeks in Dallas than he does for the remainder of this year in Tennessee. Little pricey for the remainder of the year, but any team that can't scrounge up $3M to potentially keep their season in grasp has screwed up so royally in the first place that they don't deserve to keep their season in grasp. Dallas has enough space, and Murray still has enough ability to make it work.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Henry & Fournette take too many hits. Both will have short careers.

Are they needed for a career? Dallas has a career back. Dallas just needs 6 games out of someone. Can't get either so it won't matter, but how someone projects 6 or 7 years from now is pretty irrelevant.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
No..

Although... All the JAylon Ramsey is overrated guys were wrong.

Sydla

Reaction score
No..

Although... All the JAylon Ramsey is overrated guys were wrong.

Dude.

He only had like 2 interceptions in college. He clearly couldn't play CB in the NFL with those kind of stats!

Tristan

Reaction score
During that draft I loved both Zeke and Ramsey, I thought we were going to take ramsey and loved Henrey in 2nd that was probably what I would have done.

That said Zeke is as good as any rb ever except barry sanders and given the wealth of cbs coming out and how average other backs look compared to Elliot Im think we made the right choice.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Dude.

He only had like 2 interceptions in college. He clearly couldn't play CB in the NFL with those kind of stats!

That wasn't the argument, the argument was much closer to he's not going to be an impact player at this level since he lacks ball skills. And he went most of his rookie season without an int and got two late in the year. This year he has two as well, but I still doubt his ball skills. So despite his coverage ability, I think when looking at the impact of 1 CB, Aaron Rogers still wins the last two games he played against us.