Should we try to get Michael Strahan out of retirement to play for us?

Boysboy

Reaction score
So much for needing a WR#2, we need another pass rusher, and Strahan brings alot of fire to the table to boot(which is much needed here in Dallas).

Do you think a deal can be worked out with the Giants where we don't have to give up too much to bring him here?

Phantom

Benched
Reaction score
Because Strahan has played in a 3-4? Or he is in any way, shape or form, ready to play again?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Hostile;2326265 said:
I swear, I am going to go postal.

I'll give you a gun, just give me 5 minutes to clear out before you get started.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
Hostile;2326265 said:
I swear, I am going to go postal.

me first......................

im assuming since he turned down the Giants HUGE offer to play again he might not be to interested in the Boys

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rack;2326295 said:
I'll give you a gun, just give me 5 minutes to clear out before you get started.
Wow, you are slow after your injuries.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;2326258 said:
So much for needing a WR#2, we need another pass rusher, and Strahan brings alot of fire to the table to boot(which is much needed here in Dallas).

Do you think a deal can be worked out with the Giants where we don't have to give up too much to bring him here?

I'm all for thinking outside the box. Especially when it comes to acquiring talent.
Especially when you're a SB contender as we are.

However, this doesn't work for at least these three reasons.

1) He doesn't fit in our 3-4 scheme. He could play DE in our nickle when we often go with a 4 man line. But that's it.
2) Compensation for NY. They'd want more from us than any team outside the NFC East. More than we'd ever give.
3) He's retired and wouldn't come out of retirement for the Giants for more money than we could pay him and a larger roll than we could offer.

Outside of that, great idea, keep them coming.:)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
sonnyboy;2326301 said:
I'm all for thinking outside the box. Especially when it comes to acquiring talent.
Especially when you're a SB contender as we are.

However, this doesn't work for at least these three reasons.

1) He doesn't fit in our 3-4 scheme. He could play DE in our nickle when we often go with a 4 man line. But that's it.
2) Compensation for NY. They'd want more from us than any team outside the NFC East. More than we'd ever give.
3) He's retired and wouldn't come out of retirement for the Giants for more money than we could pay him and a larger roll than we could offer.

Outside of that, great idea, keep them coming.:)
I think this thread is thinking outside the illegal haze.

Phantom

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2326305 said:
I think this thread is thinking outside the illegal haze.

I think this thread is just plain illegal? Maybe I should read the read the forum rules and FAQ before I jump to any conclusions.