News: SI: Prescott: I was greedy

USArmyVet

Reaction score
You dont know what name calling is apparently. Let me break it down for you since they didn't teach you in basic training. I said LIKE a little weasel. I did not call you a little weasel. Similiar to saying someone is acting dumb isnt calling them dumb. Get it?

Now back to your trash takes. Again, Bills held Ravens to 3 points. Last time Dak played in the divisional round we gave up how many points in the Jaylon/LVE exposal? Ok.

Next. Current pace? You're comparing second year Dak that had Allen Hurns and rookie Gallup to second year Herbert with Keenan Allen and Mike Williams? Speaking of ACTING dumb.

Try again.

Sorry, I have a hard time remembering the last time Dak was in a championship round playoff game.....oh wait, that was never and you referenced divisional round......in 2016 & 2018, both losses.

As for talent surrounding the referenced QB's, Dallas went 13-3 Dak's rookie year so what's the issue....oh wait, that's because of Zeke and the defense.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Sorry, I have a hard time remembering the last time Dak was in a championship round playoff game.....oh wait, that was never and you referenced divisional round......in 2016 & 2018, both losses.

As for talent surrounding the referenced QB's, Dallas went 13-3 Dak's rookie year so what's the issue....oh wait, that's because of Zeke and the defense.
You acting slow again. In the afc divisional round, Bills held Ravens to 3 THREE!!!!! POINTS.

Also acting slow again, i referenced 2017 regarding Dak and Herbert. Dak had trash cans to throw to.

Keep trying

USArmyVet

Reaction score
You acting slow again. In the afc divisional round, Bills held Ravens to 3 THREE!!!!! POINTS.

Also acting slow again, i referenced 2017 regarding Dak and Herbert. Dak had trash cans to throw to.

Keep trying

You keep repeating the same thing as if it means something.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You attacked me first....got your feelings hurt! You can dish it but cry when you get it....go back to your corner and put your cap on! If you can't take the heat, take a cold shower and Chata
all the while Herbert just thrown an int 4 straight games and i one today and his record is 6-5 last year was what 7-9..daks rookie year alone says our 4th round pick is better then their first,

Herbert been impressive but 10 time's better,,umm eyes say nope..hater talk

daks number this year are better then Herbert's , its close but daks got the better stats, the better record etc etc

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Okay so let me backtrack so I can understand this...

A few weeks ago, even the haters were nearly ready to confess Dak was nearing elite status and he had proved them wrong...
BUT- after we lose Cooper, Lamb, and have offensive line woes, zeke being hobbled, he is all of the sudden suspect again?

People will never learn that this is a team sport.. If receivers aren't open and the running game isn't working, even guys like Brady and Drew Brees look awful, it's just simple facts. And it's also funny how guys like Rogers get credit for winning a game where they only score 16 points but the defense balled out... Total nut rolling idiocy..
It's cognitive dissonance at its finest.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cowboys win.....Rock shows up to celebrate the Dallas Dak......Cowboys lose....crickets from Rock.

PS

Funny how you claim we hate the Cowboys yet you never mention the Cowboys....only Dak.
If there's one thing you can't honestly say about Rock, is that he's not a fan of the whole team. He sticks up for every player on the team.

IceBowler

Reaction score
I am pretty sure you would have done the same thing in his position. In fact dont think anyone would have done it differently.

On the contrary, there have been many instances in the past where players restructured contracts or, had monies held in abeyance so that high-caliber talent could be signed.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
all the while Herbert just thrown an int 4 straight games and i one today and his record is 6-5 last year was what 7-9..daks rookie year alone says our 4th round pick is better then their first,

Herbert been impressive but 10 time's better,,umm eyes say nope..hater talk

daks number this year are better then Herbert's , its close but daks got the better stats, the better record etc etc

Dak's record? I thought it was a team game? Well okay, I'll play along:

Since Dak's 13-3 rookie season, his career record is 36-28....or 4 games above .500

Herbert has a career record of 12-14......2 games below .500

However, as so many point out when supposed 'Dak haters' point out Dak's barely above .500 record since his rookie season, it's a team game so can you put a team record on Herbert???? Hmmmm.

So let's do what so many do when Dak's record is pointed out: blame the defense. Seeing as how the Chargers defense gave up 426 points in 2020 (a -42 point differential) and so far in 2021 have given up 293 points (a -20 point differential) one can easily say Herbert is doing all he can with the team he is on seeing as how the defense is swiss cheese......or can blaming the defense only work with Dak?????

USArmyVet

Reaction score
If there's one thing you can't honestly say about Rock, is that he's not a fan of the whole team. He sticks up for every player on the team.

Really? Funny given 99% of his threads are all about defending Dak.